Forever? Forever!

One year later...

Keith's POV

Some time during the night...

We have been dating for about year. This is the longest and most beautiful relationship ever. Normani is so goofy loving caring she's all you would want in a woman and I can't believe she's mine. I love her being mine but I think I want her to be mines forever. Her family is like my family since I basically don't have one my real family don't like me.

When I turned 18 they like kicked me out and I lived with my ex for a bit till she cheated on me then I was on my own. After I met Normani that changed because the Carter's and 5H took me in as their family. I had never felt this type of love like now. Im locked into the best bond of love with Normani.

My plans are simple I'm gonna ask for the blessing from Normani's parents but her not there. I then later get some help from everyone to propose. This has to be perfect for her something she'll never forget. I need to start looking at rings and everything but first the blessing.

Morning time

I have a magazine photo shoot to do. Today is pretty light and Normani is going to film a music video so she won't be home. I am gonna miss her since we're always together but I'm gonna ask the big question to her parents. I get up and quickly get ready to see her before she goes. I run into the living room since they're already leaving and I quickly hug her.

"I love you baby enjoy shooting your music video I'll see you later", I fell her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too enjoy your work today and I can't wait till I come home to see you", Normani said hugging me. After our moment she walks out with the rest of the girls and they leave. Now its just Bey ,Jay and I it's my moment now I got to seize it. Im nervous let's hope they say yes fingers crossed.

"Mr and Mrs Carter I would like to ask you a very important question", I tell them nervously.

"Of course Keith what is it", they responded.

"I was wondering if I could get your blessing in marrying your daughter Normani?"

They looked at each other with a big smile on their face.

"You have Bey and I's blessing Keith have you proposed yet?", Jay says

"Not yet I wanna get some help from everyone", I tell them.

"We are willing to do whatever you need you're like a son to us", Beyoncé said hugging me as Jay joined.

"Thank you I haven't planned anything yet but I need to let the girls know but that will be later. I have to go do some modeling stuff now. Ill see you guys later", I tell them as they release from the hug.

I drive off to the modeling place I do the shoot and leave off to go look for engagement rings.

I looked at all the endless beautiful choices and I found the perfect one. It was really detailed and sparkly just like Normani would like.

 It was really detailed and sparkly just like Normani would like

I can't do this alone so I text all the girls for their help.

Group Chat:
Mani's King added 👸Captain Dinah, Jergisss 🙈, Allysus 🙏 to group chat
Mani's King 🔐: Hi girls I need your guy's help but it a top secret Mani can't know about this
👸Captain Dinah : Captain Dinah reporting for duty 🖐👀
Jergisss🙈: Whats up Nasty No.1? 😂
Allysus🙏: Depends in what it is
Mani's King 🔐: You still haven't dropped that Lauren it was a year ago. And I need to make sure Normani doesn't know its a big surprise and its good one Normani hasn't seen this right?
Jergisss 🙈: Not dropping it and Mani can't see
👸Captain Dinah: Damn so secret geez if I didn't know any better I say you're proposing?
Allysus🙏: Im in ^^
Mani's King🔐: Captain Dinah you fast and yes I'm planning to propose to my beautiful queen
Jergisss: 👀 OMGGGG ASFHFGJDSH FINALLYYYY (You gotta see Dinah shes like crying )
Allysus🙏: Yayyyy (Dinah's like taking the news as if she's getting proposed to lol)
Mani's King🔐: Aw Captain Dinah tell her to stop crying and respond😂
👸Captain Dinah: I wast crying I was sweating a lot ... From my eyes and Im down
Jergisss🙈: Sure you wereeee
Allysus🙏: Whatever you say Dinah
👸Captain Dinah: let's get serious now
Mani's King🔐: Okay well Im gonna do it tomorrow I found this beautiful place I just need y'all to help her get ready if there is a dress Normani wants tell me so I can buy it for her an also for y'all. Ill tell you the rest when y'all get home but Normani can't be there.
Allysus🙏: Okay
Jergisss🙈: 👌
👸Captain Dinah: It's a plan were almost going home anyways

At home where everyone has arrived.

Keith signals Bey and Jay to take Normani up so she wouldn't know anything. The girls walked into the kitchen with papers and tissues(tissues for Dinah). Then five minutes later Bey and Jay join them.

"Heres the plan", Keith says with a pen in his hands.

"I was thinking there is this botanical garden area that I saw where I want to propose I called them they said its fine theyre gonna help me. Im going to tell her I. doing filimg tomorrow and that later maybe we meet up. Instead of meeting up I was wondering Ally can you help her get ready while Lauren and Dinah come with me to the place and we set up the place. Bey and Jay can y'all drive her to the location? Also Ally you're gonna have to be there too because I want Normani to walk down this aisle and you girls give her flowers to then end in this area where its just me and her where I will ask her."

"We're down" they all say togeher and I tell them the location we set up everything and get everything ready well what we could do at that time. After that I head upstair to go cuddle with Normani.

"I havent seen you like in forever", she tells me as I take my seat next to her.

"I know baby" I respond as I wrap my arms around her.

"How was your day?", she asks

"It was good how was yours"

"God the girls were just weird but they're always like that" she tells me.

"Oh" I tell her trying not make anything obvious.

"Im sleepy Im going to bed" she tells me getting up.

"Im gonna join" I tell her picking up and taking her to bed.

"Goodnight", Normani tells me

"Goodnight baby", I tell her planting a kiss on her cheek and laying next to her.