19.

Jimin got up and went to his room. Yoongi noticed.

"Don't worry he'll be fine." Hoseok said.

(Time skipped)

Jimin just got his lunch. Yoongi was sitting with Hoseok and Jinwoo. Jimin decided to sit by himself. He didn't want to ruin their perfect relationship.
Jimin imagine Jin eating with him telling him that it's going to be okay! Or Jungkook and Tae being stupid. He smiled to himself. I bet they are meeting up and having a great time he thought. Maybe I should leave, and I'll be able to see them again. Jimin sigh. He didn't feel like eating so he just threw his food in the trash and put his head down on the table.

Meanwhile at Yoongi's table.
"Yooonnnngggiiiiii pay attention to me." Hoseok whined poking Yoongi's nose. Yoongi was to busy staring at Jimin.
"Why didn't he come and sit with us?" Yoongi asked.
"I don't know, maybe he doesn't like you no more." Jinwoo said.
"No, did y'all say something to him?" Yoongi said.
"How, when I been with you the whole day." Hoseok said laying his head on Yoongi shoulder.
"What about you Jinwoo, what did y'all talk about?"
"We talked about rooming with Hoseok how he snores and how annoying he is." Jinwoo said.
"I'm going to go talk to him." Yoongi stood up.
Hoseok grabbed his arm.
"Why would you do that?" Hoseok asked.
"I want to make sure he's alright." Yoongi pulled his arm away from Hoseok's grip.

Yoongi walked up to Jimin's table. Jimin saw him coming and looked the other way. Yoongi called his name but Jimin completely ignored him. Yoongi looked at him confused. Hoseok walked up to Yoongi.

"See, he doesn't care about you no more, so let's go." Hoseok pushed Yoongi back to their table.

"Everyone lunch is over, please clean up and go to your rooms, thank you." The tech said.

Jimin sigh. He walked upstairs thinking about when the hell is he going to get out of this prison. He really did wish Jin was here to help him. He walked in his room and sat on his bed. Head in hands.

"Hey best friend." Hoseok walked in. Jimin rolled his eyes.
"Just leave me alone." Jimin said.
"Awww, why Jiminie, you finally realized Yoongi is more happy with me."
"I know." Jimin walked in the bathroom to take a shower.

(Time skipped)

They were at dinner and Jimin was still siting by himself. Yoongi still confused on why Jimin is ignoring him.

"Jimin, Yoongi, Minho, Jinwoo, Hoseok, Jessi, and Eunbi, you guys need to stay, you have visitors the rest need to go upstairs, all of you pick a table." The tech said.

Jimin was surprised. Who would want to visit me he thought. Does someone actually care. Jimin looked at the door he saw Namjoon and Jin enter. Jimin's eyes widen when Jin sat at his table.

"Hey little guy." Jin said. Jimin stood up and gave Jin a hug.
"Hey, why are you here?" Jimin asked.
"I can't come say hi, to my favorite roommate." Jin laughed.
"Even though you left 2 days ago I miss you so much." Jimin said.
"Awwww, well don't I feel loved, what have you been up to?"
"My roommate is now Hoseok and I hate it, Yoongi deserves to be with Hoseok and I was a home wreckers and I'm so stupid and pathetic." Jimin started to breathe heavy and started to cry. Jin grabbed his hands.
"Wait what, Jimin you're not a home wrecker or stupid nor pathetic and you deserve to be with Yoongi not that Hoseok bastard, you are perfect in so many way, Yoongi will be lucky to have you." Jin said.
"Really?" Jimin was wiping his tears with his sleeves.
"Yes really, y'all were made for each other." Jin smiled.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was staring at Jimin.
"Dude, you good?" Namjoon asked.
"Yeah."
"You sure, cause you been staring at Jimin this whole time, did something happen?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi blinked and looked at Namjoon.
"He's ignoring me, and I don't know why."
"Well what have you been doing?" Namjoon asked.
"Well yesterday Hoseok was my partner." Namjoon gasped. Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"Your partner, Yoongi you should know that you never go with your ex when you clearly have a new love interest, who is interested in you too, I leave and you become stupid." Namjoon said.
"Well how was I supposed to know." Yoongi asked.
"Well you need to do something huge to make it up to him." Namjoon said.

-----------------------------------------//
A/N:
So the story shall be ending soon. I want to end it by the end of the month! Also sorry for this shitty chapter.
AND YALL DNA COMES OUT TONIGHT 😃