11.

The Next Day

Jungkook had just left, he was more excited than sad.
"That boy was screaming he was so excited." Hoseok laughed.
"He's probably happy to see Tae." Jimin said
"Last time I checked no one was talking to you." Hoseok rolled his eyes.
"I hope you get herpes." Jimin walked away and went with Yoongi.

"Hey Yoongi." Jimin gave Yoongi a hug
"Yoongi hugged back," Hey Jiminie."
"What are you guys talking about?" Jimin asked.
"Namjoon and I were talking about how he's going to ask Jin out."
"Oh my gosh, that's so freaking cute." Jimin was jumping with excitement.
"Thank Jimin, but it's a secret." Jimin nodded.
"Yes, of course, I will not tell Jin." Yonngi thought Jimin's excitement was adorable.

"It's time for dinner, everyone go to the cafeteria, also don't forget today is visiting day, if you don't have a visitor you'll just stay upstairs." One of the tech said.

Hoseok and Jin met with the three and they started to walk to the cafeteria.
"What's visiting day?" Jimin asked.
"How stupid can you be, it just someone comes and visits you." Hoseok said. Jimin just rolled his eyes.

They got their food. Which was mashed potatoes and steak. To drink they had either apple juice or water. They all took a seat. Jimin next to Jin, who was next to Namjoon, Hoseok next to him, and Yoongi in the middle Hoseok and Jimin.

"Who do you think is going to visit you Yoongi?" Hoseok asked.
"Probably my twin." Yoongi said.
"You have a twin?!" Jimin was shocked.
"No, Jiminie he's just like a brother to me, I knew him since I was really young."
Jimin just nodded.
"What about you Namjoon." Jin asked.
"Probably my dads" Namjoon replied.
"Your dads?" Jimin question.
"Yes, Jimin I have two dads." Namjoon chuckled.
"That's so cool, do you call them both dad?" Jimin asked.
"No, one dad and one dada." Namjoon said.
"Wow, well I'm amazed." Jimin said smiling.
"My mom probably going to come." Jin said
"No one is going to come for me," Hoseok faked cried.
"Maybe, because no one cares about you." Jimin said quietly. But Jin heard and started to laugh, Jimin started to laugh too.
"What's so funny?" Hoseok asked annoyed.
"Damn, why you so in my business Horse face?" Jimin asked.
Namjoon started to laugh after that, and a smile was planted on Yoongi face.
"Whatever."
"Alright, everyone dinner is over, clean up your table and I'll give you instructions after this"
One of the techs said.

Yoongi picks up his and Hoseok tray and throws it away. Namjoon picked up Jin's and Jimin's tray since he cleaned up his tray earlier.

"Will the following people stay down here, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, Mark, Jiwoo and Momo. The rest need to come with me.

Jimin and Hoseok got up and went with the other people who were going back upstairs. Hoseok went in the stress room with Jinwoo and a few others. Jimin just went in his room.

Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin all sat at separate tables. So they can individually sit with their family. For Yoongi his twin came, Namjoon his parents, and for Jin his dad.

"Sup loser." Woozi said.
"Hey" Yoongi said
"How are you?" Woozi asked.
"Annoyed."
"Why?"
"Because I think I like this other guy, but I'm still dating Hoseok." Yoongi said
"Well what does your heart want?" Woozi asked.
"The other guy."
Well there you go, when are you getting out this place."
"I don't know I keep refusing to take my pills."
"Well you need too, it will help you feel better." Woozi said.

"How have you been Jin?"
"Where's mom?
"She had to work today, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I should be leaving soon." Jin said
"That's great son, me and your mom have save enough money for you to go to the culinary college you wanted." He dad said smiling
Jin got up and hugged his dad. "Thank you guys I really appreciate it."
"Your mom and I love you very much."
"I love you guys too." Jin was smiling widely
"Now tell me about the guy who keeps staring at you." Jin looked back and saw Namjoon staring at him, they made eye contact and both blush.

"Who's that?" Namjoon dad asked.
"Just a guy I like." Namjoon said.
"Awww, my baby is growing up." Namjoon dada said.
"How is your anger doing?" Namjoon dad asked.
"It's getting better so don't worry." Namjoon had a wide smile on his face.
"That's great sweetie." Namjoon dada said.

Jimin was bored so he decided to leave his room and go in the stress room. He walked down the hall into the stress room. If he knew what he was going to see, he would have stayed in his room.

It was Hoseok locking lips with his roommate.
Jimin wasn't surprised, he just knew he needed to find away to tell Yoongi.

-----------------------------------------//
A/N
I love this chapter way more than I do the last two