6.

"Guys I think we should do something for Tae?"  Jungkook said.

It 1 in the morning. Jungkook was able to gather all the boys in Yoongi and Namjoons room so they could talk about a surprise for Tae, that Jungkook wants to throw for him.

"Okay, we can do that, Now everyone leave except Jin." Namjoon said. Jin blushed a little.
"No we need to plan it." Jungkook said.
"Okay, What do you want to do?" Jin said.
"At dinner, we'll give him letters and tell
him nice things and why we will miss him, okay guys, so by dinner have your letters ready." Jungkook said leaving the room.

Everyone else started to leave.
"Jin, where are you going?" Namjoon said.
"To my room." Jin chuckled and left.
"I will get him to be mine one day." Namjoon said.
"You sure will buddy." Yoongi yawned rolling over to his back.

Everyone went to their rooms and went back to sleep peacefully.

Jimin woke up first and wanted to start his letter. Even though he just met Tae a few days ago. He knew he was a cool person. That he wanted to be friend with after they got out of the mental hospital.
Jin woke up about an hour later.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked.
"Writing my letter to Tae, you should probably start yours." Jimin replied.
"I probably won't write one, I don't really know Tae like that."
"Oh okay." Jimin said.

Jin went into the bathroom to go take a shower.
"Jimin," Jin called from the bathroom." Can you go to Yoongi and Namjoons room and ask for some more towels."
"Why can't you do it?" Jimin asked
"Because I'm naked, and I know you like Yoongi." Jin said.
"I do not!!" Jimin yelled.
"Lower your voice and yeah you do, so can you do it?" Jin said.
"Fine, but you owe me." Jimin said walking out the room."

He went to Yoongi and Namjoon's room. It was pretty early so he be surprised if anyone was up. He knocked on the door. A sleepy Yoongi with only his pajamas pants on answer. Jimin stared at Yoongi's tone body and thought about how he wanted to touch it.

"Are you going to tell me what you want or keep staring." Yoongi said. Jimin became a light pink.
"Jin wanted me to asks you if you have any towels." Jimin said looking at his feet.
"Yeah, come in, sit on my bed, I'm going to go get them." Yoongi said.

Jimin was sitting just looking around he noticed that Namjoon and Yoongi were really messy. Their room was just filled with clothes all over the floor. Yoongi came back with two big towels and two hand towels.

"You didn't tell me which ones, so I just got both." Yoongi said giving Jimin the towels.
"Thank you, um did you start writing your letter." Jimin asked
"Yeah, I wrote some this morning." Yoongi said.
"Oh okay, well I'm going to go. I'll see you later. Jimin said.
"Bye Jiminie." Jimin blush at the nickname Yoongi gave him.

Time passed and every one was at dinner. Jungkook was really excited. Everyone was sitting at their table.

"Okay, now that everyone has there food and is sitting, Tae we have a surprise." Jungkook said.
"What is it?" Tae asked."
"Who wants to go first?" Jungkook asked.
"I will" Namjoon said.
"Okay well Namjoon go." Jungkook said.

So this is for Tae one of my favorite people in the world. I'm not going to lie being here sucks ass but you make things a lot better and that's why I hope we can stay being friends when we both get out of here so here's my number. (xxx-xxx-xxxx)
-Namjoon

Tae got up and gave Namjoon a hug.
"Aww, thank you." Tae said.
"I'll go next ." Hoseok said grabbing his paper from his pocket.

Taebear, I'm really going to miss your boxy smile. That always makes me laugh. Your an amazing person. You will do really well when you leave. Here's my number (xxx-xxx-xxxx) call me when ever your feeling down, bored or whenever you want someone to talk to.
-Your Hope

"You should wait for everyone to get done then you can hug everyone." Jungkook said.
"I'll go right now." Yoongi said.
"Alright then Jimin and I'll go last." Jungkook said.

Taehyung, it's your favorite person Yoongi. I hope you'll be able to fix your relationship with your parents. I really hope you become a happier person. (xxx-xxx-xxxx) <-- That's my number so we can stay in touch.
-Yoongi

I know we just met but you're a cool person, who I want to get to know more. I hope we can be friends after this. Here's my twitter. (@chimchim)
-Jimin

"You don't have a phone?" Yoongi asked.
"No, that's why I gave him my twitter." Jimin replied.
"Alright, my turn." Jungkook said.

I absolutely adore you. I'm so thankful I met you. You make my world brighter each and everyday. I can't live without you Tae. I want us to both be happy! You are really one of the reason why I'm still alive today. So thank you for everything. Please don't forget me. Ig: J.kook Twitter: Kook.J #: xxx-xxx-xxxx
-your best friend Jungkook

"Thank you guys so much." Tae was getting up to hug everyone. He even hugged Jin because he was so happy. "I'm going to miss you so much all of you." Tae said
"Anytime buddy" Namjoon said.
"I really just want to thank you guys this really means the world to me you all mean the world to me. This is the best thing anyone has ever done for me. Tae began to get emotional and he started to cry. Everyone got up and gather around Tae.
"Group hug guys." Hoseok said.
-----------------------------------------//
A/N
I'm back