3.

"So why are you here Jin?" Namjoon asked.
"Why I have depression, well bipolar depression to be specific, and I told my mom how bad it was getting, so she brought me here I been here for 15 days, what about you?" Jin said.
"Oh, well I've been here for 13 days as you know. I am here because my anger issues." Namjoon said.
"I know that, it gets bad, I seen it a couple times." Jin said.
"Yeahhh, sorry about that, anyway, can I ask you a question?" Namjoon asked.
"Yes, of course."
"When you blew a kiss towards me, why did you do it?" Namjoon asked.
"I mean you were staring at me, and I know you like me and I like you too." Jin said smiling.

"Well I know why you're here you know why I'm here so what should..." Jungkook was interrupted.
"Do you like me?" Tae asked.
"Why?" Jungkook asked back
"I just want to know, please tell me." Tae said becoming all shy.
"I don't know Tae." Jungkook said.
"Oh." Tae said.

How long have you been here, and what's your name?" Jimin asked.
"I've been here for 14 days, my name is Min Yoongi."
"Oh, that's really long." Jimin said.
"You see that kid right there, (points to Mark) he's been here for 25 days, but anyway, what's your name?" Yoongi said.
"Oh wow, and Park Jimin." Jimin said.
"What's one thing you want to chance about yourself ?" Yoongi asked.
Jimin thought for a little.
"I would change that fact that I'm too easily broken." Jimin said.

The tech told everyone to get back into the circle they were once in. Let's have a discussion of what everyone just talked about.
"Let's start with Taekook, what did you guys talk about?" The tech said.

"We talked about what you said, like what you mean." Tae said.
"We'll pass." Jungkook said.

"Okay what about Jin and Namjoon?" The tech said.
"We talked about why we are here and stuff." Jin said.
"Can you be more specific?" The tech asked.

Jin was about to go into detail but everyone started to here Hoseok scream.
"Get the fuck out of my head." Hoseok started to scratch and pick at his skin. He started to cry. "Please just leave me alone." He said.

Jimin was confused even though he didn't know Hoseok he thought he was a happy person.

Yoongi ran over to Hoseok and started to calm him down. Tae and Jungkook went over there also and started making jokes. Yoongi was letting Hoseok lay his head on his shoulder while Hoseok was crying. Namjoon went last telling Hoseok that everything is going to be okay because you have us now.

Jin and Jimin were just there looking at them. Jimin realize that this mental hospital wasn't just all fun and games. There were more bad time then good times. But he was happy that he had found some friends. He just hope when they leave this place they will still all keep in touch.