17.

Namjoon open the paper that Jin had gave him. It was his address and his phone number. He smiled so wide you could see his dimples.
"Why you so happy, your boyfriend just left?" Yoongi said.
"I know but he gave me his number and address." Namjoon said.
"How cute, when you get out you should take him on a date." Jimin suggested.
"How are y'all going to be without me, I do leave tomorrow." Namjoon said.
"I'm going to miss you, you think they'll switch me and Yoongi's room?" Jimin said.
"What do you mean?" Yoongi said.
"Like I'll be able to sleep with you, like be your roommate."
"The things y'all going to do when your roommates." Namjoon smirked. Jimin turned a bright pink.
"Get your mind out the gutter." Yoongi said smiling.

"Hoseok, Jimin and Jinwoo, please come here." One of the tech said.
Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin looked very confused. But Jimin went over there anyway.

"Jimin, since Jin just left I know you have a empty bed, so Hoseok for now on will be your roommate." Jimin eyes widen.
"What why?!" Jimin yelled.
"Because Jinwoo and Hoseok were doing the naughty and that is unacceptable." Jimin rolled his eyes.
"So Hoseok pack your stuff and move with Jimin. " Hoseok just laughed his plan was working just the way he wanted.

"What happened Jiminie?"  Yoongi asked.
"I have to share a room with your ex." Jimin said in disgust.
"I'm sorry." Yoongi said. Namjoon put his hands on his shoulder.
"Don't let him get to you, you got this." Namjoon smiled showing his dimples.

"Everyone time for bed, remember tomorrow is visitor day." The tech said. Everyone was happy but not Jimin. He knew no one was going to visit him.

He went to his room and Hoseok was laying in his bed.
"Hey roommate." Hoseok smiled.
"Can you move, that's my bed." Jimin said.
"Well it's mine now." Jimin  rolled his eyes and laid in Jin bed.
"So how are you and my ex doing?" Hoseok asked.
"Why are you talking to me?" Jimin got up and went to go shower.

"Do you think Hoseok is going to do anything to Jimin?" Yoongi was worried.
"I mean Jimin is a big boy he can handle himself." Namjoon said.
"I know, but I swear if Hoseok does anything, I will end him." Yoongi said.
"Awww, how sweet." Namjoon teased.
"Shut up and go to bed." Yoongi said.

When Jimin got out the shower hoseok was fast asleep, Jimin was happy so he changed and went to bed.

The Next Day
They were all at breakfast.
"How was your first night with Hoseok?" Namjoon asked.
"He wasn't as annoying as I thought he would be."
"That's good." Namjoon said.
"When is your parents picking you up?" Yoongi asked.
"The doctor said after breakfast." Namjoon said.

(Time skipped)
Jimin and Yoongi had just said there goodbyes to Namjoon, who was super excited to leave.

Jimin and Yoongi went into Namjoons and Yoongi room. Yoongi laid down and told Jimin to lay on top of him. Jimin did so.

"It's just me and you now Jiminie." Yoongi said.
"And hoseok." Jimin said.
"Well he's not in our group no more, so he doesn't count." Jimin just laughed.
"I want to ask you something, but I want it to be special and way more special than Namjoon and Jin's." Jimin was smiling widely.
"You can make me a song too if you want." Jimin said.
"No no that's to basic." Jimin laughed.
"Well I don't know, it's up to you." Yoongi kissed Jimin's head and smiled.
"I promise it will be amazing." Yoongi said.

-----------------------------------------//
A/N:
Your girl sorry, this chapter is just a filler the juicy stuff will come next chapter!! So be ready!! Also question, do you guys think i should do what I did for Jungkook for Namjoon. Like should I make a Namjoon special on his birthday too?