Mitch's mouth fell open, "Oh god, Shitshitshit."

"Yeah? You like that, baby? Like it when I fuck you with my fingers?"

"Oh god yes," he whined in his tenor voice.

Scott shook his head, "Jesus fucking Christ, you're so goddamn gorgeous."

"Please, baby, please- ah god!" He cut himself off, "Please fuck me. Daddy please."

Scott groaned, pulling his fingers out and slamming his length in to Mitch.

Mitch gasped, mouth open as Scott started fucking him. Mitch's head bobbled a little with each hard thrust, making Scott moan at the sight.

Scott's hand ran up Mitch's side, going over his shoulder blade before putting his hand over Mitch's mouth and yanking him back, making Mitch's back arch, and using his grip on Mitch's mouth for leverage.

The other gave Mitch's thighs and ass a few smacks every time Mitch would moan loudly or scream out, the sound muffled by Scott's hand.

The new angle gave Scott the advantage to absolutely abuse Mitch's sweet spot, hitting it with each thrust.

Scotts eyes kept trailing up and down Mitch's body, moaning when it hit just right.

"God babygirl, you're gonna make me cum so hard,"

Mitch moaned at the sound of Scott's raspy, deep voice booming in his ears, sending shivers down his spine and
making him impossibly harder.

Scott put his other hand on top of the one over Mitch's mouth, making Mitch's back arch more with the extra force.

Scott sped up rapidly, Mitch's hands no longer able to reach the bed because his back was arched so much. Mitch grabbed one hand on to Scott's wrist and the other reaching back to grip Scott's hip.

Mitch whined loudly, being close to his high for so long but holding back until Scott said it was okay. Scott's hips snapped harder and faster than they ever have and Mitch has never been so turned on. It was all overwhelming him.

Mitch shook his head as much as he could with Scott hands over his mouth, their silent safe word, signaling for Scott to let go of his mouth and slow down his pace.

Scott let go of Mitch's mouth, Mitch collapsing his upper body on to the bed.

Scott ran his hand up and down Mitch's back, keeping his pace slow and steady, "Are you okay, mein schatz?" Scott asked, out of breath.

Mitch, out of breath as well, shook his head, "I have to cum so bad, baby. Please please let me."

Scott let out a relived sigh, pulling out slowly before turning Mitch around, wrapping Mitch's legs around Scott's hips, and picking Mitch up off the bed, their chests touching.

Scott, on his knees, on the bed, slipped back inside of Mitch, "Is this position okay?" He asked Mitch.

Mitch's hands rested on either side of Scott's face, nodding.

Scott took that as his cue to start pounding in to Mitch, hitting his sweet spot immediately.

"You can cum when you're ready," Scott managed out.

Mitch nodded weakly, his forehead against Scott's, hands on the side of Scott's face.

"H-holy shit, baby I'm gunna c-cum," Mitch breathed.

Scott nodded, wincing slightly as Mitch's nails scratched down his back, definitely drawing blood, but kept his eyes on Mitch as Mitch hit his high, mouth open and eyes rolling to the back of his head. His vision going white for a split second.

The image alone sent Scott over the edge, coming inside of Mitch.

*

They both laid in bed, Scott holding Mitch against his chest as Mitch laid on top of Scott.

"That was so fucking amazing," Mitch said, biting his lip and looking up at Scott, "Maybe even better than my birthday."

Scott chuckled, "You scared the shit out of me when you used the silent safe word. I thought I hurt you."

Mitch giggled, kissing Scott's chest, "You'd never hurt me."

Scott smiled slightly, playing with Mitch's hair.

"Happy Birthday, babyboy," Mitch said, "Although it's definitely not over yet."