Getting used to Paris and its

We had now arrived in Paris. I was so freaking excited nobody could possibly guess how much. We had now arrived at the Airport and had to get off the plane. My ears were ready for screams. We hopped out.

"OH MY GOD IT'S ZAYN! I LOVE YOU!" One girl shouted. He smiled and waved back. We were rushed. One girl noticed Jenna and Louis holding hands and pointed.

"HEY IT'S THAT STUPID BITCH FROM TWITTER! YOU DISGUST MEEEEE!" She shouted and kept pointing at Jenna. Jenna didn't notice though. I gave the girl a rude look. She should be disgusted in herself.

"SHUT UP!" Eden shouted at the same girl. She must of noticed too. The girl turned to her and spat.

"Calm down babe." Niall said to her. She squeezed his hand really tightly. In ways, Me and Eden were lucky that nobody knew about Me going out with Harry and her going out with Niall. I felt so bad for Jenna.

We got driven to the hotel. The elevator was huge and is had funny french music. I knew this song.

"Dream a little dream of me." I sang along even though it was the french version of the song. Eden gave me a funny look.

"I do... Every night." Harry said smirking and grabbing my hand. I rolled my eyes laughing.

"You know this song?" Eden asked in an astonished tone.

"Yep... Recognised the tune." I said, humming along to the song. We got off the elevator.

"Okay... Which room is ours?" Jenna inquired, looking at all the doors on the floor we were on. There were heaps.

"Well... There were no normal suites left..." Justin, the bodyguard went on... "SO YOU GUYS ARE IN A PRESEDENTIAL SUITE!" He shouted the last part. It took me a while to let that sink in. A freaking Presential!?

"OH MY GOD!" Eden shouted. All three of us started jumping up and down on the spot screaming our heads off. The boys and their management gave us funny looks. They were obviously used to this sort of stuff. Justin handed Eden our key and she bolted straight towards a random door, stuffing the key in.

"Umm, Eden? Justin hasn't told us which room we're in yet." Jenna said laughing. She looked up with an eager look on her face. She stopped jamming the key into the door and walked back over to us all with such an embarrassed expression.

"Awww babe, you eager to get some shut eye or something?" Niall asked, walking over and pulling Eden into a massive hug. She was happy again.

"Yeah babe." She said, kissing him. She did seem really tired. But that was because they stayed awake for alot of the plane trip, talking. I woke up a few times and saw them cuddling and talking.

Justin showed us which room was ours and Eden went over and unlocked the doors. I pushed her out of the way and ran for the nearest king sized bed. This one was huge, bigger than a king sized... Do the call it the presidential bed?

"MINE!" I shouted and ran for it and dropped my bags all over it and quickly jumped on.

"Again? Seriously?" Jenna sighed at me. She went for the queen sized bed which was in the other room. Eden got stuck with the room that had two single beds in it. Obviously a kids room. But hey, two beds might come in handy for if Niall wants to stay over... They could just put the beds together.

I was going to ring Jane tonight so I could get her to talk to Liam. I remembered that I hung up on her the last time. I quickly put all my stuff on my bed so nobody stole the bed and I left to go to the boys hotel suite.

"Hey, could I borrow Liam for a sec?" I said, popping my head in the door of their suite. Harry looked at me confused. Liam also looked confused.

"Um.. Yeah." He said getting up and coming out.