HELLO/END

*WARNING‼️Long Chapter‼️*

The Question Of Them Still Remains True. The Love They Shared Was Unbelievable. You Think I Would Break That? Everything Happens For A Reason. Perrie And Prince Will Meet In Another Life. Putting These Two Together Was Is The Best Idea I've Ever Had. Perrie Helped This Man In Many Ways. I Just Couldn't Let Her Not Have Him. They Most Definitely Need Each Other.

~~God

April 21,2016
💕Perrie💕

My head is spinning. Where am I? Everything happened so fast. Even though my body wasn't truly there but I did hear the cries from Prince. My heart aches of how much he was hurting.

"I think she's waking up."

  My eyes fluttered open seeing my three best friends around me worried. I jumped up to Jesy holding me down.

"I'm back? I'm actually back!" I said causing them confusion. Jade looked at Leigh Anne then back at me.

"Love what are you talking about? We was worried sick about you." Leigh Anne says while wiping her tears. She is the most dramatic one in the group of us.

"Yeah Pez. You passed out while we was rehearsing yesterday when our manager took us about Prince." Jade explains. My world stopped completely.

"What About Prince?" I got up staring at them. Jesy sat me back down.

"Girl I think your loosing your damn mind. Steve told us that Prince, your idol invited us to preform at parties at his home for a week. Can't you believe it! Imagine all the media will get now."

Jade joined. "Yeah he seen our performances on YouTube and thinks we are outstanding. We going to Minnesota tomorrow."

"After we got the news you fainted and was out cold for a day now." Leigh Anne said.

  Everything is coming together now. God was right like always, I'm going to see my soulmate once again and I'm not going to mess it up. No matter what happens. He's alive, I actually did save him in some way. Now I gotta reassure my girls that I'm not crazy and get back to normal.

  "I see why I passed out."  I played it off with a smirk.

"What was you dreaming of? You said you was back?" Jesy hugged me along with the other girls. I sighed while laying my head on Jade's shoulder.

"You just wouldn't believe it."

And that's the truth...

  The rest of the day I spend catching up with the girls and supposedly the media found out about me passing out. In the back of my mind I'm thinking about how did God put this together. Will Prince remember what happened like I do? Do I have to start all over with knowing him again? Is are son still alive? Did everything just start over for us?

"Pezza, you know we can read you like a book? Are you okay?" Leigh Anne pressed me. I looked up from my phone as we walked the streets of London.