VIOLET

November 12,1991
💕Perrie💕

  'Diamonds and Pearls' release in October and since then we've been doing so much promoting and videos for it. Since I'm in NPG I've been everywhere they go. Prince is doing the thing I told him about the 'Get Off' remixes and today we are shooting 'Violet The Organ Grinder'.

  In the pass month like July and August, we already shoot 'Gangster Glam', 'Cream','Get Off' and 'Diamonds and Pearls'. Prince decided to have me on the set today and I'm confused on what I'm doing.

I've been basically living between Paisley Park and my home is L.A., the video shoot is here at Paisley. Prince been hinting around about me staying here with him. Like permanently and I don't know about it. What if something happens between us and we break up? Then I have to see his damn face everyday. So I'm still thinking even though he hadn't asked me yet.

"I need something to show off." I said to myself as I went through my clothes.

  Prince also have his little dance friend here for the video. Daya,is her name. He's been hanging out with her a lot lately and it's very annoying. So the whole band is here and I know all the guys have a little crush on me and Prince know this too. He really doesn't like when I'm in revealing clothes in front of them unless we're performing.

I picked out a navy blue long sleeve tide half shirt and a matching short skirt. I unravel my towel and got ready for today. My makeup was done and so was my hair. All I had to do is slipped on my black pumps.

Oh how I love pissing off Prince.

 Once I was ready,I left his room and went straight to the shooting area

Once I was ready,I left his room and went straight to the shooting area. When I step into to the huge room. I could find Prince so I walked over to the group of guys. Rosie I'm guessing isn't here yet.

"Hey guys." I said showing a nice smile to them. "What y'all talking about?"

"Just about boss man have us here for no reason. We ain't even jamming today." Tony M says with the others agreeing. I laughed and shook my head.

"I don't why I have to be here when he got Daya here." I rolled my eyes shifting my weight to my right side.

"Oooo Perrie is getting protective over her man."

I laughed again while fixing my top. It's like every time I move,my chest feels like it's popping out. And they are watching me like a hawk.