CAUGHT

April 16,1990
💕Perrie💕

So far so good I haven't been caught by Prince. He said I have to tell Prince soon about everything because I was post to last week. But I chickened out. I'm nervous about how he will act.

Prince is a wonderful person and a great friend. He's very funny yet strict at times.

How I'm going to tell him? He probably won't believe me and the things I say. I don't want to loose his trust.

Why this had to happen to me?

  Now I'm still at Paisley Park and we have three days off from rehearsals. Prince set me up in one of his beautiful guest rooms. I'm actually going through my plans of telling him right now as I listen to some music on my phone. I can only use it alone of course and this is my time.

"Knock Knock Pez Pez." Prince said before coming in. I pushed all the paper under my pillow and pause my music also hiding it. He looks at me skeptically but brushed it off.

"Hey,what's up?" I sat uncomfortably with a book in front of me,and I'm dressed in pajamas pants and a sports bra on.

"Get dress. I'm taking you somewhere. Meet me downstairs when ya done." He said then left the room,closing the door. I got up and start my shower.

I wonder where's he's taking me?

If you have this question ...'Do I like Prince?'...Then here's the answer...No. I do like Prince as a friend and boss,but I have to say the way he treats Sheila and she doesn't know is a turn off. I mean he is hella sexy but he and I in a relationship...Nah!

  After my washed myself,I got dressed in a simple black and white dress and domes shoes. My hair was up in a high ponytail with little amount of makeup.

I have pockets on my dress so I put my phone and some gum in them

I have pockets on my dress so I put my phone and some gum in them. I went downstairs and Prince was facing a different direction. I walked quietly to him and cover his eyes.

"You didn't scare me Pez." He chuckles as I took my hands away and frown.

"Your no fun Skipper." I huffed and walk with him towards the door.

"Yes I am and you know. I should have told you not to wear a dress. But you look cute though." He grabbed my hand as we went out outside towards his motorcycles. My eyes went big. I haven't rode one since I was with my ex.