PREMIERE

November 2,1990
💕Perrie💕

So what happened the pass two or three months? I'll catch you up on that.

Tour ended in September  and it was amazing. Everything ended just as plan. Prince and Sheila are over, which means he and I might be together soon.

Today is the premiere of Graffiti Bridge in New York. I can't wait to go actually. It's only because I haven't seen Prince in a month. I miss my skipper. We talk on the phone every night and day.

I just can't wait to see his face and kiss him. I really miss him badly. These pass months I was working with some other artists like Salt-N-Pepper and TLC. I had a lot of fun with the girls of TLC. They are amazing.

Since I was on tour with Prince, the world found out my singing talent and I've been getting calls from different companies trying to sign me but it's not happening. If it was someone label I want to be on it's Prince's but I'm not hear for singing. Maybe one day we will see how everything goes.

"Let's see this dress of mines." I opened the box the Prince sent over to my hotel. It's a navy blue kinda see through dress with matching heels. It was a note also.

Call me when U get this.
        -Skipper

I smiled and went straight over to the phone then dialing his number. He picked up on the second ring.

"What it is?" He says with attitude.

"All I did was call damn!" I chuckle as he sighs.

"Sorry baby. I'm just worried about how people would like the movie."

Oh boy this is a touchy subject.

"No matter what Prince it's going to be yours and the people who loves and supports you will love it. I promise you." I said into the phone softly.

"Okay. Did you like the dress?" Prince asked.

I looked at the dress that laid out on the bed. "Yes I do and I thank you. I can't wait to see you."

"Neither can I baby girl. How about I go back to your hotel after the party and premiere?" His deep voice flow through my ears. I nodded but realized he can't see me.

"Fine by me. Well I have start getting ready. I'll see you later love."

"Get more beautiful for me. And yeah see you later. I love you girl." Prince said with so much sincerity. I smiled from ear to ear.

"I love you too skipper." I said then the line went dead.

Let's get this show on the road.

///💜\\\

"PERRIE!!"

"ARE YOU AND MORRIS DAY DATING?"

"IS IT TRUE YOU GET TWENTY PLASTIC SURGERIES?!"

"ARE YOU HERE TO SUPPORT PRINCE?"