BISH

January 27,1991
💕Perrie 💕

"Can you please just let me sleep? Jesus Christ!" I rolled over in my bed. Prince been blowing up my home phone since I left Paisley Park a few weeks ago. I have some business here in Los Angeles but he obviously doesn't understand that I have a life.

He keeps pestering me to join The New Power Generation, and I haven't answered because I do have to think about this. I'm being honest here with this.... I think I'm wrapped around Prince finger. Everything that he asks me to do, I always answer 'Yes'. So not answering him right way is probably killing him inside but then again I don't care.

"Hello?!" I picked up the phone. Prince was chuckling on the other line.

"That's not a nice thing to say to your boyfriend." He says. I got up and walked slowly towards my bathroom,dragging the landline phone with me.

"What the bloody hell you want right now, it's...." I looked at the clock hanging up. "Six in the morning."

"You know I don't go by time. Sooooo what you doing?" Prince sounds too happy and cheerful.

"Just got up because a special someone." I said sarcastically.

"I'm happy to be your special someone,but it's something I have to tell you." I rolled my eyes as he spoke.

"What is it?" I asked while looking at myself in the mirror.

"Since your not giving me answer of being apart of the band, I asked Mayte and she happily took the opportunity." Prince said seriously. My mouth went dry as he continues talking.

"I hope your not too mad or upset but I had to do what I had to do-"

"So because I said let me think about it these pass few weeks,you go behind my mother fucking back and get cha little dancer and thinks your girlfriend ain't going to be pissed off." I said angrily into the phone making him silent.

"You know what? Goodbye Prince." I hang up the phone then letting out a scream in anger. The phone was ringing again but I just let it rang.

"Two can always play at this game Prince." I said while turning on the water for my shower then when to my closet.

Have to pay a little visit to Paisley Park to maybe whoop troll ass Prince and Mayo....oops I meant Mayte.....My bad😳😋.

///💜\\\

January 18, 1991

"We are here Ms.Edwards."

"Thank you Tom." I was lead out by him and head straight to the door as he got my bags.

I didn't have to even knock because I already knew the passcode. It's the year he was born with a seven added. Once I was in,I could hear lots of people talking in a room not to far from me.

I continue walking towards the noise of people laughing and talking. It was everyone from The New Power Generation and of course Prince, who I can't deny look mighty fine.