CHANGE

Same Day
💕Perrie💕

    The tears poured down my face as I changed into a long shirt with jean shorts. I can't believe Prince right now. Yes I was wrong by not telling him right away but you just saying to get my act together and fucking go out there is harsh. He talked to me like I was a little kid.

Yes I was planning to tell him but just not now. It's difficult to say that we have a risk of our baby not making it or might born with a effect. Now I'm the bad guy for actually trying to care about him. I left my dressing room with a slamming of the door. I am furious at the way I've been treated. People are looking at me like I'm crazy. Well guess what I'm going to show all y'all crazy.

I walked onto the stage seeing my crew. Giving a wave to them before giving hooked up with a microphone. My eyes scanned across the huge stadium. Someone tapped me on my shoulder making snap out my daydream.

"Pez are you ready to start?" It was Algee. I nodded while still looking out I saw Prince a few row back watching me.

If he thought me and algee was something before well let's see now....

I turned around grabbing Algee's arm pulling him in as I whispered in his ear. "Let's change the last song to 'Do It'."

He glanced back at me with a smile before walking away. I stood straight looking out again seeing Prince getting up walking towards the stage. But I gave the band and dance my cue to start up.

" I didn't know that I could want you so deep
Until I saw you with someone who's not me..." I sang while rolling my hips. "You've got me playing in a game that ain't fair
But you're taking me there, yeah you're taking me there.."

My mind completely turned on as that beat kicked in. Prince was watching like a hawk as I danced with Algee and my other dancers. I do think Algee likes me a bit but we couldn't be. My heart belongs to that short purple fool that I love dearly.

But that doesn't mean I can't play the games he plays...

///💜\\\

"Ah! Your too much Mr.Smith." I tried to calm myself down of laughter. Algee ain't a bad kid he's actually taking my mind off of Prince right now.

"Nah but seriously can I ask you something?" He looks over at Prince who have been eye balling us since we finished rehearsals. We are sitting near the snack table. "Is it me or P gotta problem with me now?"

I rolled my eyes patting his knee. "He's jealous that's all. We had a disagreement earlier and haven't been on the same page." My eyes traveled to Prince talking to the stage manager and Daya. "Sometimes I just wanna get even with him to show him that I love only him."

Algee smiles widely making me feel weird. "My girl and I are the same. I remember she was jealous cause me and this girl was hanging close. Mannn Kelly snapped me out real quick when I saw her with some dude. They was so touchy and shit. Turned out the dude was gay."

I couldn't help but laugh. But then that's when an idea came in my head. "Algee you wanna help me?"

"Aww man if I get fired Perrie....."