LOVE

April 2,1992
💕Perrie 💕

Since that day or night I should say,I've been a nervous wreck. It's been four weeks since the 'tape' was made but we've still been having sex of course. If out of nowhere I said no to him then he'll think something's up.

"You wanna some? It's very good." Prince held up his fork with tofu on it. I shook my head and continue drinking my chamomile tea. My stomach having been alright.

In my head I know I am most likely pregnant. Every since then he just doesn't use anything protection. I didn't say anything because I don't want to cause anything.

"No I'm fine." I moved back shaking my head. But he wouldn't stop pressuring me to try it.

"Come baby one bite." He says moving closer to me. I kept my mouth shut and put down my tea.

Prince shook his head before pinching my nose like a kid. "You gon have to breath one way or another."

I slap the fork out his hand. My mouth open to talk. "You play to damn much. I said I don't want that fucking bullshit." My mood changed as a Drake song. 0 to 100 real quick.

Prince backed up with an attitude. "What's your problem?"

"I told your bitch ass I didn't want that shit." I shrugged in leaving him in the kitchen.

He got up and followed behind me. The clicking of his heels was driving me crazy. I felt a massive headache coming on,so bring on the Advil.

"I'm sick of your mood lately. One minute your alright then the next ya at my damn throat." He pulled me by my arm. I dare not to look at him.

I'm not telling him. Not now. First I need a pregnancy test then I'll go on from there.

I snatched my arm away from him while turning around. "Listen here mate I'm not in the mood for your aggressiveness. I need to do something and I'll see you later."

I walked off head to the elevator up to our room. Prince was standing there running his hands through his hair as the doors closed.

My head rest against the wall as I waited to go up to the second floor. Once I reach the room all I got was some money and my shoes since I was already dressed.

I fixed my hair a bit but then I was interrupted by my stomach feeling weirder than usual

I fixed my hair a bit but then I was interrupted by my stomach feeling weirder than usual. Next thing you know I was in front of the toilet spilling all my insides out.

Something definitely is up...

///💜\\\

And boy was I right. I'm pregnant for sure. I have three different tests from three different boxes. My mind was going crazy as I sat on the bathroom floor with my face in my hands.

Of course I'm happy to give Prince a child since he doesn't know happened when he try for a child many times and something happens. But the two things I'm worried about. Is now the right time?,and plus it's kinda dangerous for me to have a child under the circumstances I'm in right now. With me being an semi angel basically it can be a difficult pregnancy.

The telephone ring in the bedroom rang. I got up from the floor wiping my tears to answer the phone. I grabbed the phone off the hook as I sat on the bed.

"Hell-"

"Your back. Good we need to talk,I'll be up." I heard Prince say over the phone then hanging up. Well that was rude.

My heart was beating out my chest. I really don't want to tell him right now but maybe his temper will calm down. I tried fixing my makeup in the mirror before he came in.

Red eyes are not the cutest. I've been crying for two hours now and I finally stop. The door open with Prince standing there with a blank look upon his face. He walks closer to me while looking at me in the mirror.

"Aww hell naw. I know you've haven't been in that shit again." He spoke.

What shit again?

"What are you talking about?" I sighed softly before actually turning to him. He gripped my face a little roughly looking deep in my eyes.

"Was you smoking?"

"Are you serious? No I didn't smoke. I was crying." I moved his hand away from me. "If you must know why before you ask,I'm pregnant."

His face changed from anger to shock and happiness. "You're seriously right now? I'm going to be a father."

"Yes Prince." I couldn't help but smile. He tackled me with kisses and apologies.

"I'm so sorry I accused you of that and being so on edge about everything." Prince rubbed my sides while I continued looking in his soul sucking eyes.

"I should be apologizing also. I'm sorry for very moody towards you lately." I grabbed one of his hands and dragged him to the bathroom.

I showed him the tests and tears started running down his face. He smiled at me before placing his lips on mines.

"You just made me the happiest man alive."

"I'm happy to do the pleasure."

///💜\\\ to be continue..

Heyyyy guys😍 I'm sorry it's a short chapter but I'll make it up. It's been so much school work then I have after school.

Happy Thanksgiving🙏🏽😇

And also I got a 100% on my book report about Prince and I'm on honor roll (which means 90 and above) for the first time in history you guys😍🙌🏽

Still so happy Purple Rain wonder for Best Soundtrack at the AMA's💜💜💜 Tyka had me and my mom in tears😭

Peace👋🏽💖