TAPE

March 10,1992
💜Prince💜

"Why are we here? People can notice us."

"And? Like I care,Perrie. Then they will know we are both into the same thing."

"How did you even find this place?" She asks me while moving through the empty shop.

"I have my ways baby." I smiled. "It's just a Sex store. Pick anything you desire." Perrie smirks at me then started gazing all of the items.

"What made you come up with this crazy idea?" She asks turning back to me.

"A fantasy I had for a while. I'll tell you more later." I answered then grabbed her hand taking her to the lingerie section.

  I saw Perrie's eyes light up when she got a glimpse at the outfit on the plastic model standing in front of her. The outfit was all black with a coat. It would look amazing on her.

"Hey,you go look around. I'm going to check out this." Perrie left me to go look some more at other things.

"Here. And don't refuse it,everything is on me." I gave her my black card before going to the place where I found something perfect for us....

Handcuffs.

///💕\\\

💕Perrie 💕

"What in the hell I was thinking when I said yes to this?" I said while looking in the mirror at the black lingerie attire as I stood in the dressing room.

I was thinking about getting dick down....

This whole sex tape idea is so bizarre for me. But also it's something to expect from someone like Prince. He's a person who is very into different things. Then again I always had a thought of making one before. Like in a dream.

I changed out of it and saw Prince at the door of the store. Through the window I see some photographers with their cameras ready. I honestly want to know how they even knew we was in Manchester.

"Pay for that and we are out." He says as I approach the cashier. Her face was loaded with makeup. She rang me out but wouldn't stop staring at my boyfriend.

I grabbed my bag and Prince's hand before leaving out. The flashing was going crazy while we walked to the limo. The door was open so we could go in quickly.

"You got something for us I see." I peak in his separate bag. He pulled it away with a smile.

"Yeah I did but you have to wait see it. But first I have to tell my dream." Prince told me as I moved closer to him.

"Alright tell me. It must have been something to come up with this idea."

"This wasn't just one dream. It happened multiple times before and after I met you. We was having rough passionate rounds of love making. But it was ordinary,it was all over the place. One time it was an tape we was making and let's just say it was very satisfying." He explained as I couldn't help but get turn on by it. Why hadn't he told me this before?