Brian staying in Manchester for good and Brian and Kerry get back together

Whilst at Kerry's house Brian and Kerry are having a cuddle on the sofa. Roxanane Daniel and Bonnie have just moved in to Brian's old house Daniel always abusing her and he cheats on her too and he is also very horrible to his adoptive Daughter Bonnie Lilly Rose 8 who is was his girlfriends daughter who is now in heaven sinice she was 2 her dad is in heaven since she was 5 months old and Daniel broke all her toys yesterday including her favorite toy which is piglet. And Roxanne really more deeply in love with Sam Nixon who is her first ever boyfriend and she still fancies him like mad too. Sam started to fall back in love with Roxanne the year after his wife died but she was in a relationship with Daniel and Sam still fancies Roxanne like mad. And he is waiting for her to brake up with Daniel so he can have her back in his arms and they can adopt Bonnie together as he doesn't think Daniel is a good dad or a good boyfriend because of the way how he treated Roxanne and Bonnie And everyone agreed mainly Kim and Leon Roxanne's adoptive parents. And Lilly is upstairs in bed. Brian is going to Australia today and he not looking forward to it at all as he'll miss everyone so much everyone will miss him too. Then everyone apart from Hannah Karren Nicky Georgina Shauna arrive for a little Tea leaving Party for Brian. And they all have it upstairs with Lilly so she wouldn't miss out. Then Nicky arrived to take Brian to the airport. So everyone had a tearful goodbye with Brian he is also in tears too. Whilst Nicky tearfully put his luggages in the car. Then they all see him and Nicky off blowing kisses and waving. And the boys blow them a kiss and wave back. Then Nicky start driving. And Brian carried on waving and blow kisses to everyone else who are waving and blowing kisses back to him. Soon the car went round the corner Molly burst into tears so is Lilly who is at her bedroom window. And everyone is crying too and they all went inside after they gave Molly a cuddle. And Kerry and Molly are walking arm in arm whilst Molly is carrying Gisselle And gave Lilly a cuddle soon they came up to Lilly's room and Molly and Lilly gave each a longer hug then they cuddle up together on the bed with Luke and Paul. Whilst Nicky and Brian are at the airport. And they put the luggages on the trolly. Then they have a tearfull fairwell.  I love you Brian said Nicky in tears. I love you too Nicky said Brian in tears. As he kissed Nicky's cheek as he hugs him and Nicky gave him a kiss his cheek as he hugs him back. Then Brian see him off by blowing kisses and waving. Nicky waved and blowing a kiss to him back then drove off. Whilst Brian walking inside the building. And borded his luggages. Then he went to look around the shop. Then he got a shock when he saw Kerry. Kerry what you doing here said Brian in tears. I don't you to leave for Australia Brian I am still so in love with you I fancy you like mad, I want to get back together with you Brian, I'll miss you so much if you went for Australia so would our daughters Luke Paul Gisselle your former band mates who you became really close to again and everyone else will also miss you we all don't want you to leave either please stay in Manchester Brian said Kerry tearfully. Aw Kerry of course I'll stay in Manchester for good too, I don't really want to go to Australia anyway as I'll miss you our daughters Luke Paul Gisselle my former band mates who became close to me again and everyone else too I am so in love with you I fancy you too Kerry I would love to get back together with you come here Kez said Brian. As he pulled her by her hands and they share a very long kiss imeaditly. Even the airport staff and everyone at the cafe clapped too. Thank you said Kerry and Brian at the same time. And Brian is happier now that's he's back with Kerry and staying in Manchester for good and the staffs behind the luggages desk but the luggages in the back room after the stafftold them Brian is staying in Manchester for good. And Brian texted Chloe to say he's breaking up with her and staying in Manchester for good and and she texted back to see she's staying in Australia for good. And Brian and Kerry are so happy and they share another kiss. Then the staff told Brian and Kerry that she told the staff at the luggages desk to put his luggages in the back room behind the luggages desk for Brian and Kerry to collect them and they thanked her. Then Brian and Kerry walk to subway for lunch hand in hand. And they texted everyone Brian is staying in Manchester for good and they are back together. And everyone is happy Brian's staying in Manchester and he and Kerry are back together especially Molly and Lilly who are both in Lilly's room together. And Molly did Lilly's meds then have rost pork lunch. Then they have lunch Molly did the washing up and Lilly went to sleep. And Molly went upstairs to check on Lilly and she tucked her in. Whilst Brian and Kerry are at the desk to collect Brian's luggages and the staff got them for the room for them. Then Kerry and Brian walked to kerry's car together. And they his luggages in the car. Then Brian took the trolley back. Then he got in the car with Kerry. And they drove home. And Brian is moving in with Kerry since he's back with her and Roxanne is now having his old house anyway. Then soon they arrived home. Molly came running outside and jumped in to Brian's arms crying with happiness. And Brian held her in his arms as he also crying with happiness. As Kerry looks on crying with happiness. Then Brian went to see Lilly who is well away. Then most of the adults arrived and they all hug Brian as they cry with happiness. Then they unpacked his luggages. Then they all watched music channel together. Upstairs with Lilly who is still asleep. Then soon she woke up. And she got her arms out to Brian and he came over and gave her a cuddle. Then Nicky arrived back in the room after the toilet and sat on the stool but the stool tipped up soon he sat down and everyone laughed especially Lilly who is laughing her head off screaming with laughter so are the lads. As the 4 lads who all helping him up. As Nicky laughing his head off on the floor so is everyone else especially the lads. And Lilly who now actually crying with laughter. And soon Nicky got up he went over to sit on the bed and tickle Lilly. You cheeky little one for laughing at me falling off the stool as Nicky laughed. As Lilly laughed. As everyone laughed too mainly the lads. Then Lilly got her arms out to nicky. One second Lil said Nicky. Then he sat back to the bed bored then he got his arms out to her. And she cuddled up to him. And Brian sat on the other side of her on the bed. As he cuddles Molly who is on the other side of him. Then the rest of the adults arrived with the kids. And everyone worried is where Roxanne Lucy and Bonnie are but Daniel locked Roxanne in a cold freezing garage and the kids are running to kerry's now after they locked Daniel in the house.