Nicole's first sleepover and Jodie's work mates quit there job

Whilst at Kian's Jodie and the kids house Kian is giving is giving Nicole a warm bubbly bath she is staying over tonight and it be her first ever sleep over Patrick and little Shane are sleeping over at friends. Whilst Shane and Gillian are going out with Mikey and Karen for a night whilst Keith midding Hannah and Serena. And Nicole is enjoying her bath. As Kian watched laughing at her having so much fun. Is that a nice bath said Kian. As he laughs. As Nicole giggles. Then Jodie came in the room Ki have you seen her baby grow, it's say Nicole's is sleeping over said Jodie. Ahh that is so cute have you seen Nicole she's enjoying her bath said Kian as he laughed. Ahh is that nice Nicole Kian giving you a lovely bath said Jodie. Right Nicole let's dry you off my darling said Kian. As he lifts her out of the bath. Then Jodie dried her. Then Kian put nappy and babygrow on her. Then they all went downstairs to watch ceebees with Koa and Ariel who are already in there pyjamas. Koa cuddling up to Jodie. Ariel and Nicole cuddling up to Kian. Then Jodie got a text from her work mates to say they have all quit there job and the boss is moving to Australia for good. And Jodie is really happy. Then it's time to take the Kids too bed. Jodie tucking Koa and Ariel in in their room. Whilst in Kian and Jodie's room Kian is tucking Nicole in. He reads her a good night story then sing her to sleep Moon moon moon, shining bright Moon moon moon, my nightlight Moon moon moon, I can see Moon moon moon, you're taking care of me Look up, it's the moon Look up, it's the moon Look up, it's the moon up in the sky It's big and round and I have found That it looks just like a pizza pie! Moon moon moon, shining bright Moon moon moon, my nightlight Moon moon moon, I can see Moon moon moon, you're taking care of me Look up, it's the moon Look up, it's the moon Look up, it's the moon up in the sky It's big and round and I have found That it looks just like a lemon pie as Kian sings. And she fell asleep in the middle of the song. And he gave her a goodnight kiss. Then Jodie gave her a goodnight kiss. Whilst Kian gave Koa and Ariel a goodnight kiss. Then he and Jodie went downstsirs. And they cuddle up together on the sofa. As they share a kiss too. Then they watched music Chanel. Then they are going to bed themselves. And they cuddle up together as they slept together.