Lee and Jasmine get back together and get engaged

Then Lee Bluebell and Jasmine came outside. They all hug and kiss. And gave Casey a card from them. And Bluebell ran over to play with Chris Anthony and Lucy. Then Lee decided to get back together with Jasmine. Jasmine I am ready to get back together, I know how devastated we were when we lost our child, but I am getting stronger because I still got Bluebell and I think love is very important to us said Lee. Aw Lee yes of course I will get back together, I am still very hurt about the lost of our child, but I'm slowly getting there, and I'm glad you are getting stronger because of Bluebell, I am still deeply madly in love with you too and I am thinking about adopting Bluebell, as I love her as my daughter said Jasmine. What a good idea said Lee. As they share a very long kiss. And everyone clapped. Then Lee got down on one knee. And took Jasmine's hand Jasmine Lilly Rose waltz will you marry me I'll never ever break up with you ever again because we'll be together forever, and I love you so much said Lee. Aw Lee yes of course I will marry you, I won't ever break up with you ever again either and we'll be together forever aw Lee I love you said Jasmine. As she jumps up and down with excitement. And everyone clapped. And they all congrats them. Thank you said Lee and Jasmine at the same time. Then Lee and Jasmine kissed again. Then Bluebell came running over to Jasmine and Lee. And she got her arms out to Jasmine. Come here my darling said Jasmine. As she lifts her in to her arms. Then Susanne Roxanne Chris Sam Brian Nicky and Lucy are going home. So they all hug and kiss. Then Lee Duncan Anthony and Bluebell see them off. Whilst Jasmine staying with Casey. Your engagement ring is absolutely georgous said Casey. Oh thank you so much said Jasmine. Then Lee Duncan Anthony and Bluebell arrived back outside. Then Duncan sat beside Casey. And he held her hand. By the way guys, me and Casey want to have future together one day said Duncan. And we are spending time with each other, to get to know each other better before we go in a relationship said Casey. What a very good idea, I could tell that you really like each other, it be fabulous if you both get in to a relationship one day said Lee. I think that is a good idea, it be lovely if you get in to a relationship and I could tell that you really like each other said Jasmine. Thank you said Casey and Duncan at the same time. As they kissed. Then they all walked to the ward. And Jasmine is pushing Casey in the wheelchair. Then they arrived at the ward. Then they all watched a Disney movie. And Bluebell is cuddling up to Casey on the bed. And she fell asleep. Then 3 hours later Anthony Lee Jasmine and Bluebell are going home. And Jasmine have to carry Bluebell as she still asleep. So they all hug and kiss. Whilst Duncan and Casey are staying in the ward. Then they share another long kiss. I'll be really happy when you get home so I can take you out on a date said Duncan. I'll be happy to come too and I would love a date with you said Casey. So do I said Duncan. As he wrapped his arms around her.