Roman's and Storm wedding day.

The next day it is the day of Roman's and Storms wedding day. And Casey is aloud out of hospital but have to be back in tonight. And going in a wheelchair what Lee hired for her. And 5 hours later everyone is arriving at the church. And they all went to sit down in the church apart from the bridesmaids which is Missy Hannah Kirsty and Stacie and flower girls Ali Serena Mia Jessica and Billie. Then Storm arrived with her Dad who is giving her away. Then he gave her a way with all the bridesmaid and flower girls following them. As everyone stood up. Then they all sat down to watch Ronan and Storm say there vows. Ali sat on Kirsty's knee who is playing peppa pig with her to keep her quiet as they can't make a noise and she trumped. And everyone laughed mainly Ronan and Storm. Then Ronan and Storm became man and wife. And everyone congrats them. Then everyone walked out of the church. And they all throw confetti over the bride and groom. Then Storm took Ali for a nappy change. Then they all have photo taken. Then they set off to the hotel where the reception is then they arrived and they all have drinks. Whilst they watched the kids played together. Then it's lunch time so they went inside. And Nicky tripped over the last step and fell and laughed. And everyone laughed mainly Roco Jay Shauna and Gia who are looking out the window laughing at there Dad. And his bandmates laughed too as they helped him up. And Brian pointed to the window to let Nicky know that his kids are laughing there head off. And Nicky saw them and he laughed too and he got his fist up to let them know he's coming to get them. And soon he came over to the table he tickled the kids as everyone laughed. Then they all have lunch which is a buffet lunch. And after lunch Nicole slowly getting to know Brian. Who is beside her highchair. And he's making Winnie the Pooh toy play hide and seek with her as she squeals with laughter. As everyone laughed. And Shane who's on the other side of her recording them on his camcorder. Then Ronan's band mate and Jack Ronan Patrick his son who is 21 and now married to Sarah who are best man's. And Storm dad did a speech too. Then bridesmaid and flower girls all got there gifts from Ronan and Storm. And Billie slipped and fell as the bottom of her shoes slippery and she cried. Ahh said everyone. And her parents wont be quick enough to get her as they would have to get passed Keith Stephen and Mikey who are sitting back to wall with there family sitting opposite Westlife and Family. And Brian ran over to Billie and gave her a cuddle better. As he carried her back to the table. And passed her over to Shane Lynch who is sat opposite him and he also gave her a cuddle and he thanked Brian so did Sheena. Then everyone else gave her a cuddle better. Then she opened her present and it is a teddy. Ahh that's a cute teddy said Shane. It is said Billie. Really cute teddy said Sheena. True said everyone else. Then Ronan and Storm came over to make sure that's Billie alright as they feel bad about her falling. And they gave her a cuddle too. Then they 15 minutes later they have a disco and Shane put different shoes on Billie. Then 5 hours after the disco it is tea time. And it is Italian food buffet. Then Missy did a speech she wrote by herself with a help from Mikey about how happy she is having Storm being being her Jack's and Ali's new mummy as Storm been treating them as her own kids as Yvonne there real mum is in heaven as she was very poorly when Ali was 2 months old. And Storm used to Yvonne to know Yvonne very well as she were very good friends with her and Ronan. Then she and Ronan got together 7 months before Ali was born after Yvonne and Ronan got divorce as their marriage didn't work out as she was having a affair whilst he was touring with Boyzone but they remained close friends the girls remained close friends too. And she even wished Ronan and Storm a happy future together and she knows Storm can do so much better than she is. And And Storm loves Ali Missy and  Jack very much and she is glad she's adopting them as she doesn't want them to have a life without mummy. And everyone thought it was cute mainly storm and Ronan and some other people got in there eyes. Then they have more Disco. Then Casey is going back to the hospital so they all hug and kiss and Duncan is taking her back. Then he came back after he dropped her off. Then at 10:00 it is time for Ronan and Storm to go to there honeymoon for 2 nights in Blackpool whilst Stephen and Bella be having the kids. And they all hug and kiss then seen Ronan and Storm off. And Stephen made Ali wave as she's asleep. Then everyone else is going home so they all hug and kiss. And some people staying at the hotel as they have been drinking. And soon Stephen Bella Missy and Ali got in to there hotel room. Bella and Stephen tucked the kids in. And Stephen and Bella got Ali in her pyjamas together without disturbing her and to tucked her in. And they and Missy kisses her goodnight. Then Stephen help Missy get ready. I really love your speech you did for your new mummy it's really beautiful it made me and some of the other people Mummy and daddy got tears in our eyes said Stephen. Thank you said Missy. You welcome said Stephen. As he tucked her in. Then he reads her a good night story. Then sing her to sleep. Is it a kind of dream Floating out on the tide Following the river of death downstream? Or is it a dream? There's a fog along the horizon A strange glow in the sky And nobody seems to know where you go And what does it mean? Or is it a dream? Bright eyes Burning like fire Bright eyes How can they close and fail? How can the light that burned so brightly Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes Is it a kind of shadow
Reaching into the night Wandering over the hills unseen Or is it a dream?
There's a high wind in the trees A cold sound in the air And nobody seems knows where you go And where do you start Oh, into the dark
Bright eyes Burning like fire Bright eyes How can they close and fail? How can the light that burned so brightly Suddenly burn so pale?
Bright eyes Bright eyes Burning like fire Bright eyes How can they close and fail? How can the light that burned so brightly Suddenly burn so pale? Bright eyes as Stephen sang and she fell asleep in the middle of the song then he and Bella gave her a goodnight kiss. Then they got in to bed them self.