Casey happy that's Duncan is staying and woke in pain

Then at 7:00 Duncan visit Casey. As she was shocked to see him. Oh my god I thought you left for Austrilia with your daughter your girlfriend and friends said Casey. I know but me and Tiannie are staying in Manchester as me and Tiannie don't like Zoe and friends because of they treated us so they are going to Australia them self and me and Tiannie would have missed everyone if we left for Australia said Duncan. Aw Duncan I'm so happy you are staying in Manchester for good I know you don't like your girlfriend and friends because of how they treated you both I'm glad they are going to Australia themself everyone will missed you both too said Casey as they hugged. And I want to spend more time with you as I want to get together with you Casey I love you more than Zoe you the most beautiful gorgeous glamorous girl I ever met I fancy you said Duncan. Oh Duncan I love you too fancy you too I would love to get together with you too your beautiful gorgeous sexy guy I ever met said Casey then they share a kiss. Then they watched the movie. Then they went to sleep in the same bed cuddling up to each other. 12:00 midnight Casey woke up in pain. Case you alright said Duncan. No I'm in pain said Casey. As she cries. I know you are said Duncan. Then he went to get the nurse. Then the nurse came and gave her some paracetamol, thank you said Casey. You welcome said the nurse. Then Duncan laid her in his arms and he sang her to sleep Whenever I see your face the world disappears, All in a single glance so revealing. You smile and I feel as though I've know you for years. How do I know to trust what I'm feeling? I believe my heart, What else can I do? When every part of every thought leads me straight to you. I believe my heart. There's no other choice, For now whenever my heart speaks, I can only hear your voice The life-time before we met has faded away.
How did I live a moment without you? You dont have to speak at all, I know what you'd say. And I know every secret about you. I believe my heart. It believes in you. It's telling me that what I see is completely true. I believe my heart. How can it be wrong? It says that what I feel for you I will feel my whole life long. I believe my heart. It believes in you. It's telling me that what I see is completely true. And with all my soul I believe my heart. The portrait that it paints of you is a perfect work of art as Duncan sang. Then Casey went back to sleep. And Duncan held her close to him.