Author's Notes

This novel was finished on the 10th of October 2013. What I wanted to express through the novel is my own view on the world itself. The novel is inspired by the events and things that, most of them, really happened to me in person, but many are of course made up in my head, like the catastrophe at the hotel, Marty and Ian's deaths. Furthermore, the names of the characters are also made up.

          Deim as a character that presents me of course, all his thoughts and feelings written in the novel are mostly the same that I possess myself and I am also a big fan of literature and books myself. His attitude is of course, the same as mine and Rosalie presents my beloved ex girlfriend, although  Rosalie and her have some differences as in appearance, so in the character, but the love between Rosalie and Deim was the same as our love.

          Deim was the name I chose for my character because in Greek mythology, Deimos meant «dread», the personification of terror, he was the son of Ares, the god of war and Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty.

          I really had my dream team and love changed everything between us, but today I am happy that everything came to light, my once friends, today enemies taught me that every person has a bad side and that you can't find real friendship so easily, sometimes you can get «trapped by emotions» and then you have to choose between two sides. However, there is Harry, in real life, he is a man that was always at my side, my only real friend that never turned his back on me, that was with me even when I was wrong, but still, it is true that his only love is a bottle, be it beer or wine, but he is a very good person, maybe the best person I had ever met, that's why I put that person in the book and gave him the role of Harry. I can say that he is the character in the book that I had described maybe more precisely than everyone that I had put in the book.

          On the other side, Trixie presents a person in my life that really existed, the only person in my life that I unfortunately hated, the only girl that I didn't like even before I got to know her, that really was some crazy mistery, some darkness in my life that really came true, a real nightmare. In the book, I made her look maybe even more negative than she is in reality, but that was just creativity.

          Ian, and Marty, the characters that died in the book, people from the real life who present these characters are actually all of them alive and I am (excluding Marty) in a really bad relations with those people, especially Tom, it's hard when someone who used to be your friend disappoints you and then you become real mortal enemies. Ian and Marty died in the book because they don't live anymore in the same town where I live and I don't have any contacts with them and that is the exact reason why I decided to kill them in the book, they literally don't exist anymore in my life.

          As for Tom and Trixie, I really don't know much about them, they are living their lives and they don't interfere with mine too much, that's the only thing important. It's time to reconcile with the world.