Love just happens...

A week had passed since Rosalie and Harry broke up, I still didn't want to enter the relationship with Rosalie since I hadn't been sure if it was really a smart decision, Tom told me that I shouldn't be with her, but I didn't care about his suggestions since he was really a fool in love and I didn't know if he had really been my friend anymore, he and Trixie were getting on my nerves, he had changed, although he had never done me anything wrong, but still, I didn't want his suggestions, however, I was sure that Trixie was never my friend, especially not a «real» friend and that she was «ok» with me, just because Tom was my friend and I was «ok» with her, just because she was Rosalie's friend.

As a matter of fact, I believe that «real» friends don't exist, because no one is perfect and no one respects you as much as people actually seek for benefits that they can use from you and all friends are good as long as they can see that you could be useful in their lives, but sometimes even if they can use you, but you have some defects or flaws that annoy them, even if you aren't the one who should be blamed for them, they leave you immediately, at least that is my opinion, although I am sure there are some exceptions that are really hard to find, but nobody can be blamed for its defects, everything what you are, your whole life is formed from what you learn through living it. Your parents, your friends, your environment, everything around you affects the formation of your own being. However, before we can judge the others, we have to look into ourselves, which is a very hard thing to do, judging ourselves is maybe the most difficult thing in the world, especially because everyone would judge us differently and we could easily judge ourselves wrong.

As I was thinking about friendship, I received a call from Rosalie, she asked me if I would like to go to coffee with Tom, Trixie and her, I hardly accepted, just because she was going to be there, otherwise, I wouldn't come to coffee with just Tom and Trixie. Upon arriving to the bar I couldn't find where they were sitting since there was a lot of people and it was a big bar, I was afraid they were gone, but fortunately, I had found them in the end. Rosalie immediately hugged me and gave me a kiss before I sat down. Tom and Trixie said that they would soon leave, because they needed to do «something», I realized what, so I didn't ask. I couldn't wait for them to leave, it was quite a boring coffee, but when they finally left, I was happy to be alone with Rosalie since I had made a decision, I wanted a relationship with her, it was like I saw love in her eyes, it filled my soul. She was cuddling with me and I told her that I had to ask her something. She looked confused and got serious. When I said that I want a relationship with her she almost screamed of happiness, she hugged me like never before, she was literally choking me and started crying of happiness. She accepted with pleasure and then we started making out. It was very sweet and I thought there would be no problems in my life anymore since my relationship is my business, and no one else's, but then I remembered that Rosalie's best friend is a person I don't like – Trixie, and that she was ruining her life, but Rosalie didn't get it. She was even ruining Tom's life in some way, although everyone thought that she really loves him. I imagined that because of her, one day there would be problems regarding either my relationship, or my friendship with Tom, or even worse, both problems at once, but I didn't want to bother myself, nor Rosalie with that right now, so I just enjoyed our moment of happiness and I hoped that I had found eternal happiness with Rosalie, and that there would be no problem that we couldn't solve, it was a really sweet dream, I have never been so wrong...