Dream or Destiny?

As the cold and peaceful night was passing by, I slowly fell asleep with Hesse's book in my hands, he never fails to disappoint me. As the sun was rising, its rays fell directly on my window and blinded me, it never happened to me before so I was quite confused, but never mind. It was 8 a.m., I wanted to sleep more, but since I was alone at home I used that chance to play my electric guitar. After I had enough playing I went to the kitchen and there was a beautiful blonde girl with long hair sitting on the table, as I noticed, she had a pierced lip, big round breasts and beautiful smooth legs, she was just sitting there and staring at our aquarium and she told me to be quiet. I was even more confused than when the sun had blinded me, but then the girl vanished and said that she would return one day, she also said her name was Rosalie, but I wasn't really sure if I had heard that right. It was awkward, but I guess I couldn't really do anything about it, so I just ate my breakfast and went to college. I am studying English and German language at the local University here in Jader. It is a small town on the Mediterranean Coast.

 I met my friend Harry on the way and he asked me if we should go for a drink at Lotus – the bar. I said that I had to go to college now, but then he said that we were free until 1 p.m. I was confused, but I agreed to go for a drink. The reason for being confused is probably the fact that Harry is not attending any college, he didn't even finish high school, it was awkward that he had known any information about the college, especially the fact when and until when are we free, I remember the time when we were in the first grade of high school, he used to come to school and he hadn't even known what day it was, not to mention his timetable. He wasn't even attending the same class as I did in high school and we sometimes were not in the same shift even and I still knew his timetable better than he did himself. He has been my best friend since the elementary school. We also had a metal band together, I was the guitarist and he was the drummer. However, we didn't last long since we had never found a bass player and Harry wasn't very good with drums, he is a real lazy bastard. I don't know why I accepted to go for a drink, since I was almost a hundred percent sure that the college wasn't cancelled, especially not until 1 p.m. However, I hoped that the drink would relax me and make me feel better, but it was quite the same. Harry and I were talking all the time and drinking beer, he is a cool guy and we have been friends since elementary school, we have a lot in common, especially regarding the movies and music. Then as the time passed, the clock ticked 1 p.m., it was time to go to college, so we paid our drinks and went away. As we arrived at the college, just as I turned my head, since my classmates were calling me, Harry wasn't there anymore, he disappeared somehow, but I guess I didn't pay attention very much, I started to feel very odd. Anyways, I had smoked one cigarette with my friends before we went to class and I asked them if the class had really been cancelled until 1 p.m. I was shocked by the answer that I had got, it seems it really was cancelled, I couldn't believe my ears. Furthermore, Tony was organizing the party that night and he invited all of us, it was quite weird since we are writing an exam tomorrow morning and we should be studying, since it is very important. However, when the class finished I told him that I would come, I realized that that day was just getting weirder and weirder, I wondered what would have happened at that party.

That afternoon, I went to the gym for a training. Training usually always relaxes my brain and I enjoy it very much. Strange thing is that I couldn't relax that day at all and that most of my thoughts were occupied by that girl that I met that morning, Rosalie, of all the weird things that happened, her appearance in my house was definitely the weirdest. When I arrived home to prepare for the party, it was 8 p.m. and there was no one there, I was afraid a bit, I threw my backpack in my room and went to the bathroom where I screamed as I saw her standing in the bathtub naked. She was that girl that I was thinking about all day, she hugged me and she was touching me all over my body, finally, she tried to kiss me, but then I heard a voice: Deim, wake up, it's 8 o' clock, you need to go to college and you asked me to wake you up, before I go to work. – It was my mother, I guess that explains everything – it was just a dream... I felt a lot better now and I went to dress myself up and get myself ready for the class. As I was preparing myself, all my thoughts were concentrated on the fact if dreams could mean something, could they really become the truth and define the future. I never believed in such things, but I just wondered if Rosalie really exists. It was just too weird... «Rosalie, what a beautiful name» - I muttered.