Chapter 3

A/N: Please vote and comment other wise I won't upload anymore I'm not asking for much here ppl.x =]

"Alex." I breathed

He came closer until our lips met, he held me close. I sat up straight in bed realising it was all a dream thinking to myself that would never happen in a million years unless I was the last person on earth maybe not even then. I brushed my hair, washed my face and put on my uniform looking down at the locket my mother gave me before I left and rushed downstairs before I would be late for school. No one was downstairs so I grabbed an apple and left the house looking down at my plimsoles and fiddling with my beads. The sun was beaming down on me and my surrounding was untraceable with the pounding music in my ear although I could hear someone calling out to me so I turned around seeing Chace inches away from my face I backed away a few centimetres.

"I didn't see you at home and I thought you'd be walking with your freinds so I left sorry."

A smile grew on his face he gave me a pair of keys and began walking.

"You don't need to apologies for everything my mum told me to give you them."

We made some basic conversation and the Chace Summers I knew turned into someone different he was more caring and considerate and the many slutty girls he dated was because his parents deprived him of love. As soon as we arrived into school premises he pulled me closer to him by the hip I stared at him a little wide eyed.

"To make it more believable just play along." He whispered in my ear.

"OK but no tongue." I laughed.

We were only a few steps away from form when he pushed me up against the wall and crashed his lips on mine I didn't know what to do but just go along with it I guess, he totally ignore my no tongue rule and after at least a few minutes.

"Chace." I managed to call out between gasps

He pulled away almost unwillingly "Sorry an ex girl friend."

I smiled and walked in kind of hot and flushed from that kiss what was I meant to think about it nothing? I took my place next to Cathy and near to Alex and his group. She found out I already about me and Chace apparently the whole school knew we were now an "item" but not that we were engaged or something like that if you had to put a tag on it. Through out registration I caught glances of Alex either laughing like he always is or him looking at me making me blush slightly which was embarrassing because I'm pretty sure on some levels he already knew about my huge crush on him. I picked up my books and headed for my first lesson:science. I choose to go the outside way, Sienna went to the bathroom so I was left on my own the sun beamed down I was hot in a skirt and shirt! I tripped over the uneven pavement and dropped all my books. Crap why does these things always happen to me my life sucks. I bent down to retrieve the books when a pair of hands reached out to help me I looked up, Alex. A smile spread across my face.

"Thanks"

"No problem so your with Chace?"

"Uh not really its complicated I'd thought he told you about the whole forced into it."

I couldn't believe we were actually talking about this no, more like we're having a conversation!

Alex's POV

I wish I could tell her how I felt about her it was never going to be easy but knowing she felt the same way about me encouraged me to do it furthermore. But Chace and her had this engagement shit going on I couldn't tell him and I hated the fact that she was staying with him and not me also hearing Chace tell me that he accidentally walked in on her changing hurt me even more. Talking to Isabella was easy we never really talked because I had a reputation to keep up I don't know why I cared so much anymore. I had to be in that house with her more often, seeing her last night in that cami was so tempting but I saw in the corner of my eye that I wasn't the only one watching her Chace maybe falling for her too and hes more player then me he'll just end up ruining her. Then it hit me why don't we have a party it gives me a chance to see her for longer and an excuse no one would suspect.

I spent the whole day spreading the party at club LA rumours by the end of the day practically everyone knew about it now all I needed to do was book the place which wouldn't be hard since my brother owns the club.