"Congratulations my baby, I knew you'd do good.", his mother pinched his cheeks, causing him to nervously laugh as he looked over at me, smirking to him.

"Thanks ma.", he said, laughing as his dad swatted her hands away from his face.

"Good job son.", his dad said, patting his back.

"Congratulations Uncle Cari!", Andrew yelled, as they did their signature handshake, making me smile. I love when a man can have a close relationship with a child that means the most to them.

As they finished their handshake, he made his way over to me, pulling me into a hug as I hugged him back. He smiled as he peered over my shirt, which had his last name on the back in gold letters, and his picture on the front. Above his picture were the words Team Fugate.

"That nigga on your shirt sexy as hell.", he said, smirking as I just smiled at him. Jayceon wore the team sweatshirt he asked Dre for, and Kaylani's shirt matched mine.

"How y'all feeling? Y'all enjoyed the game?", he asked Jayceon and Kaylani. They'd never really had the chance to meet him, but I can tell by the looks on their faces, they were enjoying it.

"Yeah, you did ya' thing out there.", Jayceon said, amazed.

"Yeah, well I heard you been trying to get put on. Ima' holla' at my coach about ya' and see what he gotta' say.", he said, sticking his fist out to fist bump Jayceon.

"You the goat for real.", Jayceon said, dapping him up.

As they continued to talk about football, Kaylani began to really get to know Cari, just as a little boy came up with a picture in his hand. He tugged at Cari's leg, causing him to look down as the little boy shyly looked over him. I smiled to myself as Cari got down and began interacting with the little boy. He gave the boy a hug and took the picture, beginning to sign it. I captured the moment just so I could make a congratulations post on instagram. This has to be one of the cutest moments I've ever seen.

@exoticsin: He came to my home town and beat our boys, but I'm so proud of him

@exoticsin: He came to my home town and beat our boys, but I'm so proud of him. 250 yards, 3 touchdowns and 2 field goals. Congratulations to my CashCari and I can't wait to celebrate with you #TeamFugate 💚 @j.fugate 🤞🏽
__________________________________

After making the post, I decided against scrolling down my time line, but from the way my phone was going off, I could tell the likes were coming in quickly. I know for a fact that people are going to assume things about Cari and I, but I am madly in love with my man at home. There isn't anything Cari could say or do to take me away from Dre. I can be a little naive, but being dumb is a no go.

"Y'all coming to celebrate with us tonight?", Cari asked, looking over Kaylani, Jayceon and I.

"Yeah, we'll drop through for a little bit.", I said, adjusting my sunglasses on my face. It's definitely too sunny to be out here conversing, but I won't complain.