Promises Are Never Broken

Start from the beginning

"I'm all for family gatherings and what not, but right now - I will get what I desire. Come on Ambrogoi pay up!" Connor suddenly voiced out giving out the oldest Vampyr a death look.

"Excuse me?" My dad, was on what appeared verge of unraveling his devil side out. I could only stare as Connor stepped forward with a smirk that portrayed his utmost confidence.

"You heard me. I want Felicity back. Right now." Black haired bloodsucker demanded, pitch black eyes storming with bravery.

"Suck up the no." Was the reply I don't think Connor liked to hear.  The way his eyebrows shot up in surprise and rejection were priceless. I wanted to cut into the discussion, say something useful for once but it looked like Connor has already filled his cup.

Before I knew it, Connor had my head in a deadlock as he released his fangs and sank his teeth into my flesh. I screamed louder than ever before as agonising terror broke through my mind and soul. I didn't feel pain as he held me in a tight embrace from behind giving my weak knees support enough to keep my trembling body standing.

"You can give me what I want - or she becomes just like her daddy." Connor threatened pushing a hand to my neck preventing some blood pouring out.

"Don't you dare." Alec warned stepping to my sight in his human form. His tanned skin was covered in punctured wounds as teeth like bite marks sprawled along side his stomach and spine.

For a second our eyes met and I couldn't help but stare deeply into the soft brown eyes of the one I hated so much. Key word Hated. There wasn't any room for hatred in my head any longer. Not for Alec anyway. It felt like we had a thread connection between us, no matter how much I willed to despise the werewolf and his kind. Him being the Alpha King and all - hate just didn't do it.

"Go ahead Connor, kill my daughter, but only then I will become the most obnoxious suffering of yours." The Moon Goddess declared her crystal sleepers clicking against the asphalt as she neared closer to the two of us.

"Moon Goddess, you never had a like of me. Set my whole life on fire must I  put it that way. Ambrogoi gave me quite the tips when he saved my worthless soul that day. He said don't ever choose the light.." Connor trailed off smiling as Ambrogoi finished off the sentence.

"-for it will burn you quicker."

I had no time to breathe or gasp or make any sort of thought cross my mind as I heard a crack and then I fell to the ground.

Alec's POV

I watched my mate die.

I stood paralysed on the spot whilst Connor eagerly smiled about it. The Moon Goddess who appeared to be my Mate's mother, didn't portray a single emotion as Ambrogoi lashed out for Connor his fangs released.

My mate was dead.

I searched within my senses, there was no heart beat. A flat line.

A roar escaped me. I can't hold him. I was able to take on the wolf form before but then I was in control. Now I wasn't. No one is a match for the Werewolf King. There was no one to stop him.

I felt my bones break, my skin tear apart, my claws extend.

The beast was out. The beast has risen and he was dysfunctional.

Caleb's POV

"NO!" My shriek died in my throat as Alec shifted. It felt like my whole heart sank with me when Connor broke Alexia's neck.

The Moon Goddess was the only not really going ballistic with the occurred. Ambrogoi was already launched onto Connor fighting him, and clearly winning. The young Vampyr was on the ground Alexia's father was on top his fangs about to pierce Connor's neck.

I grasped Alec with my hands trying to stop the big bad wolf. The lethal bloody eyes swirled to meet mine, no, I was wrong. There wasn't Alec in there no more. It was purely his wolf.

"ALEC!" I yelled unsuccessful in getting his attention. The black giant walked towards his mate. Alexia's body was static on the ground, lungs not breathing, heart not beating.

The wet nose touched Alexia's face, a soft whimper escaped the dangerous wolf. Then he dropped to the ground right beside his soul mate. Trying to warm her cold lifeless body. When he realized the action was pointless the wolf stood looking down pointedly.

A single howl tore through the night air deafening my ears. The sound radiated thousands of miles in circular motion as the Alpha King let his loss be known to the whole werewolf community.

He stood over the troop sniffing her scent like it was the most important thing in the world. He closed his eyes, solemnly urging calmness to spread the more he stared at the pale beautiful face.

A low rumble sounded next. The Alpha King was​ past grief. Now it was only one emotion lacing his mind.

Loathing.

My body shifted fast, I vowed Alec things I did not think I would have to act upon. I promised I would kill my childhood best friend.

I never knew the meaning of family, growing up with careless parents resulted my child self roaming the filthy streets. Before I knew I have entered the Dark Pack's Territory and that's how I've first met Alec and Connor.

So now in my brown wolf form I wasted no time. My paws bounced off the dirty mud as I jumped into the air landing on top of my best friend.

If there was one more thing to learn about me is that...Caleb Deryl has never broken a promise, and will certainly not do it this time.

My claws dig into his fur and with slightest hesitation I wrap my paws around Alec's neck sending him tripping.

The big bad wolf throws me off easily and I collide with Ambrogoi that has just sank his sharp teeth into Connor's flesh.
He hisses at me indicating I will be next on his victim list.

Only then light strikes from above sending earth sizzling and shaking.
No one of us could move as from out of nowhere entered tall individuals who most definitely weren't human, they were beyond supernatural also.

"What in the name of Chaos is going on here!?" It was a long female with bright golden hair and shining lighter than stars themselves pair of lighting eyes. Her blinding dress sparkled with jewels as many others have appeared to my eye sight from behind of her.

I heard the Moon Goddess whisper faintly a name.

"Gaia."

Soooo guys Alexia is dead...
Alec has completely lost it..
Connor is in the hands of Oldie Vamp...
Caleb is about to fullfil his promise...
Gaia is here...

What else could possibly go down-hill?

Drop a vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter guys!!!! Thank you so much for 9k views!!!!!!!

Stay glowing,

• R • I • A •