Sickening Attitudes

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

"Sometimes I just get to the point of frustration that I become silent."

I open my crusty shut eyes and find myself surrounded by the same pale white walls. For a moment I lay there thinking and gathering my thoughts into one big clump that soon makes up my mind. Whatever I have gotten myself into was bound to be adventurous.

My right leg explodes with pain when I ever so much try to move the part. But I couldn't stop there, escape mission had to happen or I was done for good.

So I regain a position of hopping bunny and transport myself from one point of the room to another.

Smashing against the door, a sweaty breath leaves my lips. Totally hitting the gym once I'm out of here. Curling fingers around the door knob and twisting the object I find myself in the more so unfortunate situation - I was locked out once again.

"Help!" I yelled frustratedly, banging the door with my fist and wincing when putting to much weight on my injured limb.

"Somebody please!" I release, huffing with vibrations that rise in my head, the pain the leg accelerates like a sports car and sends me tipping over the edge.

"Yes?" A voice suddenly cuts through the tensed atmosphere. Snapping my eyes open I stare at the door, maybe God has heard my prayers.

"Henry? Oh my..is that you Henry!?" My face breaks out into a blissful smile, maybe luck was on my side today and I could get away. If I play vulnerable and scared.

"Yes, Miss Summer?" Henry speaks on the other end of the door, my eyes narrow in complete determination. Come on Alexia, think words, think sympathy.

"Open the door please, I'm hurt and I don't think I can hold on like this for much longer." I let out moaning, my head against the wood listening for anything else.

"No can't do Miss Summer." Henry deadpans and I clench my jaw painfully almost screaming out in annoyance. I had to continue, maybe I will break through to him.

Why? I have a family Henry, I need to get back to my kids. Little Arnie needs his mother." I sniffle a fake cry. If I could make him feel guilt, I will. Anything to get me out of here.

"I'm sorry for that but I answer before Mr Dark's. Whatever he decided stands." Henry replies and I bite back a sigh. Frowning and wincing I stay moulded against the door's cool surface.

"Why don't you tell that Mr Dark of yours that he can go and burn in hell!" Anger tank tips over and floods my sense, crashing any of my hopes for playing nice and innocent. I fist-fight the wall in front of me, punching countless times until fully out of breath.

"Please don't speak of my boss in such way, Miss Summer." There is a buried hint of concern in Henry's voice. Was he one of those 'submissive and loyal' servants? He certainly didn't look like one. I turn around glaring at the door wishing it got caught on flames.

" Mr Dark is a culprit, a diligent jerk, bastard, a son of-" I list the names, snarling every single one with boosting rage that blew up my brains.

"Miss Summer please." The high pitch in Henry's voice didn't go undetected by my ears. There is a slight shuffle behind that door and then everything goes quiet.

"I can continue for forever naming that stupid self convicted prick!" I a foul smile, trying to put myself on the safe grounds, donating my anger into the words leaving my mouth.

There isn't a reply back so I scoot over to the door, pressing my ear against it i try to determine what is happening behind of it. The lock gives off first and the door pries open. My landing on the floor probably echoed into the whole mansion.