Ambrogoi & Selene

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~I will hunt you, and I will destroy you.~

I didn't sleep at all. I just couldn't fall asleep knowing I was being captured by two deadly vampires. Correction. Vampyrs.

I was sitting on the chair, with a red blanket dropped over my shoulders. I was watching Connor talk on the phone about unfamiliar to me topics.

He once mentioned, attacking the Dark pack. I didn't know what that meant only the fact that it had to do something with Alec and his family.

I continued to emotionlessly stare at his strong form. He didn't notice me looking but I kept glancing. It was crazy to imagine that someone like him would be planning a murder.

And it even crazier to imagine that I was sitting there calmly barely expressing an emotion.

"Alright. Just make sure you got everyone armed." Connor says and I look him groan out when he ends the call.

"Tired?" I prop my eyebrow and he turns my way. His face is serious before it break down into a wide grin.

"A little." He steps closer and I tug the blanket over body protectively. His face clenches with a frown.

"Don't come near me." I grit out through my teeth. He pauses in the middle of the room.

"Why are you acting like this?" He proceeds towards me and I push my back further into the seat. I think my heart was going to explode.

"You kidnapped me." I whisper. He crouches in front of me, his hands touch my knuckles.

"You came with me." He strokes his thumb over my bones. I gulp down my burning saliva.

"You forced me to come you. I don't know what you've done to me but I knew I didn't want to go with you, I knew that every step I took towards you was sickening and made me want to throw up-" Connor presses his palm against my lips, making me freeze.

"I think you said enough." He whispers and continues to stare at me. All I could think of is the new twisted thoughts that would bring him pain.

I felt so homesick. But just in my case I didn't have a home. Because the Bastard who I relied on has sold it.

If only my mum was here to comfort me and say that everything was going to be okay. Even Sophie couldn't do that since she was dead too.

I had no one.

I felt so freaking weak. I think my whole life flashed before me at that very moment.
I was completely alone in this wrecked world, lost from anyone who could have made me better.

"I will be back in an hour." Connor whispers while studying my reaction. Why is my question. If I have felt something for him before, i sure don't now.

Alec was right. I couldn't believe Connor. Vampyrs were probably liars to their very core. They were all liars. Every single one of them including the human dogs.

"Connor?" I call his name. He smiles at me, the fact that I wanted his attention excited him.

"Yes, darling." He leans closer to my face and i back away.

"How did you control me?" I ask. His face creases, I don't think he wants to answer even.

"I can mind posses." Connor smiles and I almost choke on tongue.

"How does that work?" I decide to pull out the answers. Connor raises an eyebrow and I wrap the blankets tighter around myself.

"Why do you want to know?" He twists his face to the side.