Bro Code Promise

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

~Secrets are called 'secrets' for a reason~

Caleb's POV

I watched in horror as Alec lost consciousness.

Dammit.

"We need to call an ambulance!" Alexia shouted, her small form terrified, and I want to release a growl at her, but that could put her into suspicion.

Should I tell her about who we actually are?

Would Alec want me to tell her?

"I will call a doctor," I said, but she flung me back too roughly to my liking.

"He needs to be in the emergency room!" She was visibly shaking.

The freaking mate bond.

"Alexia calm down. I will call his private doctor." I informed her, and already typing in the number into my smartphone.

I took a step out of the room. She didn't need to hear what I was going to say.

"Hello. We need a pack doctor. Alpha Alec has lost consciousness. Also, gather a pack meeting. Both Dark and Deryl packs for tomorrow." I instructed my beta and hung up briefly.

Pffffff. So Connor decided to get out of his cave.

Interesting.

I walk back to the modern kitchen to find Alexia staring worriedly at Alec's passed out form. I was sure he was going to be alright.

"Let's get the big boy onto a couch." I said, and tossed Alec over my shoulder.

Now. If I must tell you something then I will tell you this.

I'm super strong. Not because I'm a werewolf. I mean that's part of the reason.

I'm not trying to brag but I do have stone hard abs.

I placed Alec onto the couch and Alexia sat next to him on the floor.

Mating bond is acting up.

How they can be mates did I hear you ask?

The answer is simple.

Moon goddess as all you may know pairs up people. Some werewolves had the luck of actually meeting Moon Goddess herself but that was only a myth, rumours were popular in our werewolf community.

Now. Moon Goddess can do quite a poor job at playing Mrs Cupid.

I mean matching the strongest wolf with a human?

If that isn't a mistake I don't have an explanation.

But then there is me.

Caleb Deryl.

I'm an Alpha of the Deryl pack.

I am beyond hot, and many women want me.

Not that I am complaining, but being the sexiest man alive can get a bit exhausting.

Now back to the moon goddess.

I still haven't found my mate.
Maybe I'm cursed?
Not that it bothers me I'm fine with remaining Mateless.

Obviously without realising it Alexia loves Alec, because that's what all mates do. Love each other till Death do them apart. Well with Alec it's different since it is the human part of Alec that needs convincing. Human Alec doesn't believe in soulmates or love as opposed to his inner Wolfie friend who he argues with all the time.