Chapter 6: Freedom. Death. Change.

"Okay, okay. Yep. You can come over, it's fine. Yeah, yeah. I'm Eggs, yep. Yes, I'm the security guard you never bothered to meet and has still managed to consecutively work two jobs to make enough money to survive and not get killed by your maniac animatronics, yep. That's me. Oh, I'm also the dude that fed Funtime Freddy McDonald's because a co-worker said he had a stressful day. Yeah, that's me. No, I'm not the dude that wrote 'I <3 Lolbit 4eva' on Ballora's window. Nope, that was someone else." Eggs chattered on, his Boss on the other end of the phone. Surprisingly, he seemed to not care that his boss had his number.

From the amount of random prank calls he had from the sister location robot's, he didn't care who had his number now. That, and the automated reminders from the system that had originally named him Eggs reminding him he had work and updating him about the Animatronics states and things, he assumed the system had just given him his phone number, seeing as they must have it saved somewhere for a case like this.

What really surprised him was that his boss wanted to meet him. And now, at Freddy Fazbear's instead of Circus Baby's because he had business here and decided to use this time to meet Eggs now because it was simply easier. It was so unsettling for him to think that his boss wanted to meet him now. What made it worse was that his boss had an eerie tone to his voice. Something familiar but distant, giving him déjà vu. It made him tense up as he put the phone call down and headed down the hall to Mike and Jeremy.

At least he had time to prepare for this meeting with his boss seeing as he was coming tomorrow. Eggs gave a loud, audible sigh as he entered the night guard room.

~

Spring Bonnie took another quick look through the crack in the boards, watching Mangle closely. While they had stolen the Ipad for the camera's the night before so that they could watch the performances instead of sleeping the whole day, Mangle wasn't performing and Spring Bonnie had a strange feeling, longing, to be close to her. To know her.

He pulled away from the whole in the wood, instead turning to the camera's. He kept the noise on silent, not like they had much volume anyway. But, he didn't want to wake Golden, because Golden was exhausted after a long night of hanging out with Marionette, and even though Spring didn't get love, he knew that Golden was very happy. He liked it, it made him feeling like everything was going to be okay.

He thought about it. About everything. His mind just seemed to wonder back to the old place and the memories he had. He hadn't told anyone, but he had been on. He wasn't oblivious to the world around him. Sure, he hadn't moved a lot when they'd found him and brought him here, but how could he have? He had a beam on his lap, for goodness sakes. He hated being alone, and he knew Golden had been moved. He knew they wouldn't take him along. He'd just known it.

Golden was the main act, after all. And they couldn't just get rid of the main act, now could they? Spring sighed. Looking down at the Ipad's screen. The camera was much clearer than what he remembered them being like. It was strange to think that he'd never go back to Fredbear's-oh gosh. He was never going to go back to Fredbear's. He....he was going to be here now.....

The thought terrified him. He gave a deep breath in and a deep breath out, but instead it came out as a sigh. He decided to power off in hopes it would calm him down enough to not be terrified it. Maybe it'd get rid of the strange longing to be close to Mangle too. He didn't even know he that well.

~

Eggs sighed as he got out of the car. Everything was so much more difficult. He was working a 9-5 and a 12-6, and was practically always exhausted. He was really tired, because today's day-shift working for Countdown was difficult, he'd had a difficult time with some of the customers, most of them saying he needed to hurry up, but he really couldn't because the system scanning the items had broken twice that day because he'd began to 'hurry' up.