Chapter 2: Love problems in paradise

When they finally came out, Foxy and Mangle looked amazing. Mangle wore a light brown belt with a pink skirt flowing down and cut in the middle to reveal her legs, which looked just thinner than Toy Chica's. She was furry, with her knee caps being pink and the rest white. She wore no shoes, like the others, and had no pirate hat on. She had her normal, usual face, but both her eyes were golden and she had one of her hands as a shiny yellow hook. Up until her knee caps was metal painted to look like tights, pink ones that ended with yellow bows on either side, which was again just painted metal. Mangle had a sword like Foxy's on the side of her belt too.

Foxy was, of course, shirtless like Mangle. They were animal themed, so this didn't matter. He wore puffed brown shorts with a black belt that held a silver pirate sword on one side, which was obviously just one of the two dollar shop swords they had gotten, but it was spray painted and made to look real. He wore boots, brown ones with a folded top, like a stereotype pirate would. His eyes were golden too, and he had an eye patch on his left eye.

"Wooooow! Mangle! You look soooo....new!" Toy Chica said, gazing up at Mangle, who was an inch taller than her. Mangled looked quite happy at this, and she did a little twirl, to which everyone responded positively. Foxy smiled, and bared his teeth. He had a few gold teeth here and there, and his jaws were sharp.

"And Foxy, you look amazing! Good as new!" Chica said, rushing up to him and walking around him, gazing at his outfit. He was about a foot taller than her now, instead of being the same height. Toy Chica glared at Chica. Despite not being best friends with Foxy, Toy Chica did have a crush on Foxy. Not like it mattered, anyway. All she knew was that she was going to get with Foxy.

"You look amazing, as always" Toy Chica said, going up to Foxy. She got close to Foxy, and Foxy just regarded the remark as a compliment. Chica glared at Toy Chica. "He's so blind." Toy Chica thought. Toy Freddy looked somewhat disappointed. Freddy gave him a pat on the back and whispered something to him. Toy Chica looked over at the somewhat disappointed Toy Freddy as Freddy whispered to him, and saw him smile. For the first time in forever she considered that maybe she didn't actually love Foxy, and that maybe it was just her wanting to prove to Chica she could do something better than her. That was a ridiculous thought, of course she loved Foxy.

Just look at all the amazing things he's done! Of course, nothing really came to mind at first, but the more she thought the more she knew. Of course that meant she loved Foxy.

Marionette was thrilled to have them all fixed up. Just as they all began flooding Foxy and Mangle with compliments on their new looks, Mike and Mr.Fazbear walked in. "Ah! Hello everybody! Nice to see you all again!" Mr. Fazbear remarked as they walked over to the group.

"Mr. Fazbear!" Chica cheered, running up to Mr. Fazbear and hugging him. She was the shortest, with Toy Chica being the second shortest. Mr. Fazbear was quite tall, and quite obviously taller than Chica. Freddy tipped his top hat to him, and Golden, who'd just recently appeared, waved. Toy Freddy smiled at him and the rest said hello. Even Shadow Bonnie and Shadow Freddy waved before going back to their original form on the wall. Mr. Fazbear looked over at Foxy and Mangle before smiling at them.

"You both look wonderful Foxy and Mangle, and the reopened Pirate's Cove looks brand new! Which, by the way, I am so glad to open again. I cannot wait to see you perform again, Foxy. Which, of course, will happen tomorrow. Your lines are internally programmed like the others, so make sure to check up and read through them before 6am!" Mr. Fazbear announced, gesturing wildly all over the place. He was generally very cheery, and the animatronics liked him for that.

The new Pirate's Cove had cartoon-drawn sand on the floor (It was carpet) and the boat at the front, which was of course, the stage that Mangle and Foxy would perform on. On the stage was a chest, piling with fake jewellery from the two-dollar store. There was another chest of the other side that was locked, and presumably filled with gifts and treats to give out to birthday boys and girls. There was a carved mermaid at the front of the boat, and the rim around the edge was spray painted gold with a few bolts for authentic measures. It looked pretty cool, actually. Very kid-friendly, like the rest of the pizzeria.