Chapter 5: One confession and two crushes.

"I'm not sure I understand this feeling, Foxy. My chest felt strange, where my heart would be if I were human, but it...buzzed." Mangle explained to Foxy backstage. "It's like what you told me happens when you're around Chica, but.....I hardly know him!" Mangle sighed, leaning back and letting go of everything.

"Well Las, I don't know what to say to ye. If I were any expert, I'd say ye were in love," Foxy replied, taking a moment to shine his hook up for their show in 2 hours' time. "But seeing as ye aren't sure yerself, I'd say it's up to ye to decide." Foxy added, slumping down the wall to sit next to her.

Mangle took a deep breathe, but ended up sighing. "I suppose I am. He probably doesn't love me, though. I mean, look at it, he hardly even spoke to me! We didn't even have a proper introduction, Foxy." Mangle said, picking up her things and shining up her belt. Foxy took a moment to consider something.

"Well Las, I did over here Golden saying he couldn't talk. Besides, there will always be tonight! Like I remember someone saying," Foxy paused, catching Mangle's attention, so she focused intently on him, "Tomorrow is another day."

Mangle smiled.

~

"Hi there, I'm sorry I didn't get to properly introduce myself yesterday," Spring Bonnie said, smiling as he caught the fox off guard. Mangle'd just been cleaning up after the kids and he'd decided to come over and talk to her. Because, he was bored. And also because he was hoping she wasn't just kind to him because he was broken. Mangle jumped before straightening up and facing him. "I'm Spring Bonnie, it's nice to....uh....meet you, Mangle." Spring Bonnie said, a little unsure of what to say. This had gone much better in his head.

Mangle smiled, laughing a little. "It's nice to meet you too, Lad! I'm glad ye came to talk to me, I thought ye'd see me a little weird!" Mangle replied, extending her hand. Spring Bonnie took her hand, shaking it slowly. She felt very warm, especially for an animatronic. Things sure had changed, she looked much better than him too. Considering they'd brought the voice box early, Mike had followed instructions on google about how to install it, which ended up miraculously working. "Anyway, how're ye liking Freddy's?" Mangle added, snapping Spring Bonnie out of it.

To her, his hand was a little...softer. Colder, but definitely softer. Smoother and less robotic, surprisingly. He looked worn and beaten but she was glad he spoke to her. She assumed he hadn't been in the best of condition last time, because he seemed much less stiff now. She smiled even wider at him, and he smiled back. The strange feeling in her chest came back. Was she really falling for him? But she hardly even knew him! And true love doesn't exist, right?

"It's great! Everyone's so friendly, especially now that I've been fixed up a little. Freddy's been really nice to me, welcoming me, because apparently Golden is his brother. And Chica's nice too, she's a really good cook. Foxy's friendly, I like his impressions and stories, and You've been really welcoming and kind, so I wanted to thank you for that, too." Spring Bonnie said, not noticing her blush lightly fill her cheeks. He smiled, his system heating up a little too. He felt fuzzy, and thought it was just a side effect of being active after so long of deactivation.

~

"Freddy! I'm so glad to see you again!" Funtime Freddy said, hugging Freddy and then exchanging a hand shake with Golden, who smiled politely at him before he pinched T.Fred's cheeks and T.Chi giggled a little smiling. "It's been so long since I last saw you all! This is Funtime Foxy, my girlfriend." Funtime Freddy said as Funtime Foxy came up beside him, letting him put and arm around her.

"Ew gross. Love." They heard a high pitched voice called from beside the two, and a small puppet bunny popped up, attached to Funtime Freddy's hand. The other's weren't startled, in fact, no one really was. This was Bonbon, the almost-child-puppet of the group.