Part 47 ✨

"Oh great what now." I mutter as we stare off into the ocean. It's late in the night and we've made it all the way to the land of lightning.

Isamu definitely deserves a good sleep after this, he ran all the way from the land of fire from the land of lightning! If that isn't an intense leg workout I don't know what is.

I sigh as I squint my red eyes. What now? Do we steal a boat or something? "We can stay here the night, than take a boat early morning." Shizune suggests. Going to the tundra means going to the land of snow, I didn't think we would make it in time if I were to be completely honest.

Today has come with a lot of surprises. I mean I sucked out my darkest secret and managed to summon one of the strongest wolves of all time, got a new outfit, traveled extremely far, met my brothers friend/partner who's so gorgeous I felt intimidated, and got my dads necklace that matches Shinji's in a corny way!

Today's been especially busy.

"I was thinking the same thing Shizune, Let's go find a hotel." Tsunade says before walking away from the shore. Shizune follows her but then looks back at me. "Aren't you coming Haru?"

"I'll catch up with you guys in a bit, I just wanna stay here for a while." Shizune nods and walks away following my cousin. I sigh sit down on the floor with my legs crossed. Land of lightning, I would've never thought I'd get here.

"Haru next time you'll be the one carrying me." Isamu mutters, laying on my lap. I laugh lightly at that and squint at the dark sea. I wonder how everyone is at home.

Hopefully Sasuke's woken up by now. I can only imagine the hissy fit Sasuke would have if he woke up late and had no time to train for the chunin exams. Naruto rubbing it in his face wouldn't make things any easier.

My thoughts then drift off to my older brother Shinji. Would I actually leave the village? I don't know....

I have so many reasons to stay. There's Sasuke in the village, I would feel terrible leaving him behind! Despite our mutual dislike of one another leaving him to go with itachi would just be another stab to his heart. I wouldn't be able to live with that.

There's also Naruto in the village! I don't know but lately he's been more attached to me, which would make me feel really guilty about leaving.

Then there's Sakura....... eh I doubt she'd have a problem with me leaving. I recall when first meeting up as team seven she whined about not being the only girl.

Yikes.

"Haru hurry up we don't want to leave you behind!" Shizune calls from afar. I nod even though she can't see me and slowly stand up, a sleepy Isamu leaning on me.

I smile and shake my head at him, picking him up over my shoulder as he mutters a whole lot of 'good nights'.

He's gotten way heavier.

I groan as I left him up into my arms and start trudging along behind my cousin and Shizune.

••Shinji's POV••

As I walk into the base I notice Hidan and Kisame sitting down cleaning their respective weapons, with files on the table. "I'm telling you Hidan she looks familiar." Kisame says as he points at a picture on the file. I walk closer to them and realize they are looking at a file of my sister.