Chapter 43 ✨

Recap: "Well whatta coincidence we found her!" Isamu laughs. I squint my eyes at the blonde woman who was now accompanied by another lady with a pig in her arms.

Wait.....that's her! That's Tsunade!

She looks way younger then I thought she would! Isao sweat drops at the sight of Tsunade literally throwing the man out of the casino, while I look starry eyed.

Yay!

Isao hesitantly trudges towards Tsunade with myself and Isamu trailing behind. Once we got close, Tsunade's head immediately snapped towards us.

"Isao, where have you been?!" She growled before kicking the same man to a random tree, smashing a whole through the tree and making him barge into another one.

Whoah.

"I'm sorry milady but I was helping my summoners child." Isao said formally. He's never formal with me! He only ever calls me Brat, squirt, pipsqueak, or punk!

Tsunade takes a swig out of the bottle she's holding and arches a brow as Isao. "Did I just hear you say summoners child?" Tsunade asks before looking in my direction with wide eyes.

The woman with a fair complexion and a pig in her arms also looked at me, stunned. "Lady Tsunade I thought you said Luna-hime's daughter was dead!" She shriekes quickly coming to my side.

Luna-hime? Lady Tsunade? Geez the best thing I've been called recently was snowball because Ino slept over my house one day and saw my hair in a big bun!

The woman with dark hair crouches down to my level besides me and smiles. "Hi my name's Shizune what's your name?" She asks in a sweet tone.

"My names Haru!" I say, returning her smile. "No way." Tsunade said narrowing her eyes at me.

"IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE ISAO? I GUARANTEE YOU'LL NEED SOME MEDICAL ATTENTION AFTER IM DONE-"

"Milady with all due respect, you should be mad at the hokage not me. He's the one who staged her death." Isao pointed out, sweat dropping at Tsunade's outburst.

She glanced back at me and shook her head. "I don't believe it." She mutters then turns to Isao.

"Milady, please take a look at the Brat. Does she not look a lot like your cousin?" Isao asks, talking about his now late summoner. But an irk mark appears on my forehead. See?! He calls me a brat!

"That's ridiculous, you would think the hokage would tell me about a child that is technically mine by law." Tsunade snarls before taking another swig of sake. Shizune deadpans at this and quickly stands up from my side to go to Tsunade.

I frown at this, if the hokage had told Tsunade about me , then maybe I could've had a mother figure in my life. But it's never to late to get close with someone!

"Lady Tsunade! Don't you think you've had enough drinks? And maybe she really is Luna's daughter you never know!" A worried Shizune says as they start walking away.

"W-wait I could prove it to you!" I say panicking at the sight of her retreating figure. She stops and turns to me. I look around and glance at all the other civilians around us.