Part 46 ✨

"So where are we off to now?" I ask while looking at the scenery. It's just a bunch of trees and a discreet trail so it's pretty creepy If you ask me.

This would be alarming if I wasn't feeling a pair of eyes on my back this entire trip. What is my brother doing?! Tsunade will pummel him to the ground if she sees him!

"We're currently heading to the land of snow, there we'll have to get through some obstacles to make it into the tundra." Tsunade says as she leads our little group.

I nod but arch a brow. "That's really far, how are we gonna get there in time at this pace?" I seriously ask. Tsunade gives me the side eye warning me to shut up, which only leaves me in more confusion.

We continue walking and suddenly a little white spider jumps in front of me. I stop abruptly and stare at the little creature that was coming my way. I screech in total terror and bolt in a random direction away from Tsunade, Shizune, and the spider.

I hate spiders! Those things are the epitome of total nightmare!! I looked back and my eyes widened when the place where I just left exploded grandly.

So spiders explode now?! Oh geez. Since I wasn't paying attention I ran into a rock hard body making me fall to the floor and the other person just stays standing up.

"Wow so you really are scared of spiders." A familiar sarcastic voice says. I snap my head to the side and glare at my brother. "Shinji you're dead!" I say before quickly standing up and placing my hands on my hips.

Shinji smiles at me when I notice another presence with us. "Who the hell are you?" I ask looking at the even taller blonde boy.

He's so pretty!

"My name is-"

"Oh my gosh what happened to Tsunade!?" I panicked looking around, and completely ignoring the blonde pretty boy.

I could almost feel the annoyance roll off him in waves as he stared at me. Shinji chuckles awkwardly before pulling me back to his side. "Let's let my friend introduce himself now." He says pinching my arm discreetly. I yelp in surprise and slap his arm away. "Don't pinch me!" I whine.

He arches a brow at me. "Then listen to me." I roll my eyes but look back at the pretty blonde. "Hm. My name is Deidara yeah, and I'm Shinji's partner." Deidara says.

"Ew you say 'hm' sounds like a certain someone I know."

"Do you have a problem because I could show you some of my art-"

"Haha I see we're all getting along here all nice and jolly. Anyways, Haru, Tsunade's fine but that's not the point." He says, interrupting the inevitable argument pretty boy Deidara and I would soon have.

I spin to face my brother and cross my arms over my chest. "How did you know I didn't like spiders."

He shrugs at me and leans against a tree. "Naruto told me, he actually told me a lot of stuff about you like how you kissed Sasu-"

"Okay okay I get it. Now why are we here?" I ask, stopping him before he can finish that sentence. I still can't believe Sasuke was my first kiss. Sakura and Ino would kill me.

"Ah yes well Haru do you remember the offer I made you? About joining me outside the village."

I nod slowly and look back at Deidara who was staring at us boredly. He has really nice hair as well, If Neji doesn't tell me the product he uses then I'll have to ask Deidara. Something about him is intimidating besides his beautiful features. Dang it, this is my first time feeling uglier than a boy.