Chapter 16 ✨

(Preview From Last Chap)

Hey your a rookie aren't you? How old are you anyway?" The light eyed boy asked but Sasuke said he wasn't obliged to answer. . . But whats wrong with answering?

Sasuke turned back to us and from my peripheral vision I saw rock lee and Naruto sulking in a corner. "Hey Naruto, Haru, Sasuke, let's go." Sakura said, I nodded a bit in agreement.

As all four of us were walking up the stairs to the third floor I started getting excited, even though I don't show it on the outside. Hey I wonder if Gaara's here? Oh he probably is, I still need to thank him for helping me out the other day.

"Haha Chunin Exams here we come! Believe it" Naruto yelled and I slightly smirked.

_______________________

So as we were walking around getting to the room we need to check in at, we were not so kindly interrupted.

"Hey you with the attitude, hold on." My squad and I all turned around to find the green jumpsuit dude Rock Lee from earlier. Sakura freaked out a bit and I face palm, I can't believe that was the first time I've ever been officially asked out!

Oh wait, that's not true!

Those creepy boys in my fan club ask me out all the time....

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked and I couldn't help but agree with Rock Lee, Sasuke does have quite an attitude.

"I want to fight. Right here, right now" Rock Lee said with full certainty.

Oh?! Sasuke's being called out! He came down and introduced himself, then he addressed Sasuke by his name.

"Hm so you know me." I rolled my eyes, of course thats what he cares about. "Everybody's always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are, I want to see if it is true. I'd figure you would be a good test for me."

I smirked and placed a hand on Sasuke's shoulder. "You're right Lee, the Uchiha sure are strong. But I suggest waiting around five years. Sasuke is at a mediocre level right now so you'd probably obliterate him."

Sasuke shrugged my hand off his shoulder and glared at me "Shut up Haru, my mediocre is considered your best." I shrugged, with a dumb smirk still plastered on my face. "We'll see about that"

What a Punk.

I was about to call him some names but Rock Lee interfered

"Also, Sakura, I love you." This statement caused Sakura to have an intense freak out session and well, I don't blame her. So I was just staring at the really bizarre scene in front of me.

Lee was throwing kisses at Sakura and she was avoiding them as if her life depended on it, hey maybe we can make that a part of her training!

This was all just so weird, but anyways when they finished we went back to Sasuke being arrogant and annoying.

"SO you know about the Uchiha and you still want to fight me? Hn your even more psycho than I thought."

"Well Sasuke I want to fight you all the time but am I psycho? No." He glared at me "You're a special case shut up." He snapped then quickly returned back to Lee. Well geez I'm flattered.

So, before Lee and Sasuke can actually fight Naruto decided it was his time to shine. And, well, Sasuke let him. Naruto raged towards him, huh this is giving my a sort of deja vu moment. I could tell that Rock Lee is stronger than he looks, so we might as well be planning Naruto's funeral.