Rebuilding

It's been a week since Amythest locked me up in the basement

It's been a week since Amythest locked me up in the basement. I've slowly gained sanity but not enough to even be considered for release. My hands were bloody from the constant clawing at the walls and floor, nails dulled and fingers raw. I hissed at anyone who came to visit, even my best friend, Bloody Red, who visited twice and stopped from my constant harsh words.

The metal door clanked unlocked and I stood up in the corner of my cell, growling softly. Jeffery Woods came around the corner and leaned on the wall infront of the bars that contained me. I growled and walked over to the bars, clawing the air to try and reach him.

He chuckled sadly. "Oh, Kit-Kat, I thought I was messed up..."

I could see tears in his wide eyes. I stopped growling and stood still, stairing at the boy who saved me many years ago and accepted me as his sister.

I leaned my head on the bars as he continued. "I always thought you were the strongest of all of us, the only one who could fight off insanity..." He chuckled again and looked down. "Heh, looks like I was wrong, huh?" He straightened and started to leave.

"Wait!" I yelped, fighting back sobs. He stopped but didn't look at me. "I... I am strong enough... I will get out of here... I will get better... Just... Wait for me... Wait for your little sister..."

He sighed and turned to me slightly. I could see a faint glimmer of hope in his eyes. He turned back and left. I backed away from the bars, my back hitting the wall and I slid down into the sitting position. 

Why was I so... different?

Why did I snap?

Was is Soul?

Was it me?

What is wrong with me?

I hugged my legs and thought of a solution. I couldn't be let out till I found a way to control myself and Soul. Anguish and frustration built up every moment I sat there thinking. Finally, I let it out. I let it out in a long, blood-curdling scream. A scream filled of hate, frustration, and lost meaning...

A scream that will be remembered in every mind that is cursed to hear it...