Enslaved (Part 2)

~~~~Sorry, still on the next part of last chapter~~~~

I woke up in a dark room, something soft was under me. I stretched and sat up, not much of a morning person. I looked around, eyes gray with sadness and sleep. 

I was still in the outfit the men put me in. The soft thing underneath me was a dog bed. Ass hole. I stood on shaky legs, feeling something tug on my muzzle. I looked to see a chain connected to the back of it. I sighed, moving as far as i could to the front of the room. I find it and reach out, feeling something smooth and cold. Glass?

"You're awake," A man's voice said, deep and husky. 

I looks around, eyes going red. Anger filled me as I tried to find the man. A swooshing sound came from the glass and bright light penetrated the dark room. I blinked and shielded the light from my eyes, stumbling back a bit.

"Well well," the man said. "Didn't think I'd ever have a demon in my collection." He chuckled.

My eyes adjusted and I looked up to see the black haired man standing on the other side of the glass. He was smiling, pearly whites glinting in the light. His tux was pitch black. He was handsome. He was a demon.

How did I know? Soul pointed out his eyes. They were black with glints of purple and red. The mark of a demon. 

I growled at him. 

He laughed. "Nice to see you're still feisty, eh Cat?" He leaned a shoulder on the glass. "My name's Finigan. Well my human name is. As you probably already know, I'm demon like you. Though you're not full demon, are you?"

I flicked my ears, growling still. My tail was lashing behind me.

He chuckled once. "I am the demon of Lust. That is why you're here now, part of my collection. I'll be sure to visit you soon enough, gift you, claim you." He laughed. I snorted.

He left and I sat down on my bed, waiting. There was a door in the far back corner of the room, to far to reach with this chain. I just glared at it. 

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

  The door opened and Finigan strode in, now in a purple suit. He shut and locked the door. I growled at him. He just laughed and strode over to the dog bed. He knelt down and reached over to me, smiling.

I jerked back, seating at his hands, growling as loudly as I could.

He just laughed. "Shh, it's fine I'm just taking of the muzzle."

I then got am idea, my eyes brightened in redness. He reached around and unclipped the chain. Then he undid the fastenings of the muzzle and slid it off my face. I growled softly, more playfully then anything, trying to confuse him.

He smiled. "Feel better now don't you?"

I nodded, forcing out a purr, making it seem natural. He scratched my head, right behind my left ear. I leaned in, letting him think he's pleasing me. 

"Not so feisty now that you're free, huh Kitty?" Finigan cooed. "What's your name?"

"You've been saying it," I purred out as sweetly at I could. 

'Just kill him already,' Soul growled.

'Not now,' I thought. 'Patience.'

I purred, crawling closer to Finigan. "My name's Kitty."

Finigan smiled, the pervy look in his eyes showed that he was interested. He pulled me closer and went to make contact with my lips. I hissed and sunk my teeth into his neck.

"What the fuck!?" Finigan shoved me away, only causing me to drag my teeth across the wound. I could see the black venom seeping into the gash. 

I laughed. The laugh scared me. Scared Soul. Scared Finigan. It was the laugh of a person who's sanity snapped. The long few years alone, scared, waiting for someone to help, vanished. All that was left was the shell of Shimmer, filled with the hate of humanity. Hate of demons. Hate for all who lived.  

"Crazy bitch!" Finigan tried to get up but his legs gave out. "What did you do?"

I laughed again. "Can't you feel it? The venom gushing through your veins? Filling your body?"

"Impossible! I can't die! I'm immortal!"

I raspy giggle rose in my throughout. "My venom can kill immortals. Have fun dying, Finigan." I stood up and kicked him over. "Say hello to all down under for me." I grabbed his keys and left the room.