My Poor Kami

~~~~You know what she looks like~~~~

~~~~Soul's POV Still~~~~

I dodged every punch this weak shit threw at me. He almost hit me each time, I have to credit that at least. I laughed a bit, rolling across the floor and popping up behind him, hugging the struggling boy tight, wrapping my tail around his legs to keep him from getting away.

"I see you're a fighter~ Did I send you to your breaking point, Kamikaze~" I purred in his ear, licking the side of his face with my long, forked tongue. "Oh, I could still have some more fun wi- HNG-!!"

Pain in my head seared through me. Why was I feeling pain? It hit again and made me let go of my prey, falling back onto the floor. I winced each time the mental knife sliced through my mind. I hissed and held my head, bloody tears falling from my snake-like eyes. My metallic tail clacked around on the floor as it thrashed wildly. 

Then, everything started to change. My vision faded to black and my body was changing, even my clothes were changing back to what Shimmer was wearing before hand. Shit, she's taking control.

One last slash across my mind made me retreat back into the mind I was always trapped in, forced back by my sister who suddenly didn't seem so weak anymore...

~~~~Shimmer's POV~~~~

I slowly blinked open my eyes, looking down to make sure I was me again. Tears stung my eyes as I looked up to see Kamikaze. His face was still blank. I started bawling and knelt there by the bed, Using the sleeves of my gray sweater to wipe the flow of tears as they poured down.

"I'm so s-sorry!" I sobbed loudly, my body spasming from the heavy crying. "I c-couldn't s-s-stop her! Sh-she j-j-just took control a-and I l-lost it! I d-d-d-didn't mean f-for this t-to happen! I'm so-so-sorry! So so so so sorry! I d-didn't wan't any of this to happen!" 

I sat there, crying, sobbing, taking in heavy shaky breaths. I knew if this were to keep happening, I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen. But I couldn't stop. I felt guilty for what happened to Kami, to BEN, and what could have happened to others as well...

It was all my fault...

I was weak...

I have to get stronger...

I have to...

~~~~@StormCasterB it's you're turn luv lol enjoy~~~~