Daddy!?!?

I've been here for two years

I've been here for two years. I'm 17 and still 5'2". I lay on my bed, reading Tokyo Ghoul mangas, a stack next to me. I purred as I read about the Ghouls, wishing that they were at least real. I soon got bored and put the book down, my tail thumping against my bed.

I looked around my room, the purple walls full of random posters of animes, TV shows and cartoons. Host Club, Attack on Titan, My Little Pony, Teen Titans, the Walking Dead, etc. I rolled off my bed and got dressed for the day.

I ran out my door and slid down the rail on the stairs, landing perfectly. I skipped to the door, only to be called back by Slenderman. I groaned inwardly.

"Coming," I mewed, slamming the door and walking to his office. "Yes?"

He looked up from his papers, all documents of who, when, and how long it took on kills. I leaned in a bit to try and find my list.

Slendy coughed. "Shimmer, you're now of age to become immortal if you want."

That caught my attention quickly. I looked up at Slendy now, ears perked, eyes bright orange in curiosity.

"But," he said before I could say anything, seeing the color in my eyes. "There is someone you must meet, someone who want to be part of your life very much but didn't know how to without scaring you when you were young. Your father."

My eyes widened. "Father? I have a dad? Who is he? Where is he? Can I-"

Slendy held up a hand to silence me. I hushed immediately. "His name is Zalgo. If you truly want to meet him, I can arrange that, just don't get to excited. He's busy all the time and I'll have to contact him. He is the deciding factor of your immortality."

I nodded eagerly. "Please, Mr. Slenderman, please contact him and let me meet him as soon as possible. This is all I ever wanted! A true family!" I regretted those words immediately. "Not that you all are not my family, also..."

Slendy only nodded and chuckled. "I understand, child. You're excited. Now go get dressed in some nicer cloths and I can probably get him to meet you today."

I nodded. "Yes Slendy!" I went to run out the door, then turned back. "Thank you!" I hugged him.

He stiffened, but eventually hugged back, chuckling. "You're welcome."

I giggled and ran out the door and back to my room, diving into my closet.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

^Outfit^

I sat on the couch, waiting for Slendy to call me in. It's been what felt like hours, days, years! Then I hear him call for me. I jumped up and ran in, bouncing on my feet. Slendy had a portal open on the wall. He gestured for me to walk through it.

"I cannot go with you, Shimmer. The portal will be open for three hours. If you wish to return, please get back within that time. Please, be respectful."

I nodded, hands shaking a bit. I started to get nervous, eyes turning pink. I took a deep breath and stepped through the portal.

Withing moments I was standing on red sand, fire burning all around me. Strange noises sounded around me. My pink eyes went black with fear. I started to shake. Then I took a deep breath and looked around, one eye turning orange.

Dark figures walked, flew, crawled, and hoped everywhere. The fire was burning high up to a dark far away stone ceiling.

"Shimmer?" A booming voice sounded behind me.

I turned to see a large red and black figure looking down at me. He was smiling. I smiled timidly back.

"Oh, it is you, my daughter," he leaned down and hugged me. I froze for a moment, then hugged him tightly, relief filling my small body.

"Dad? Is that you?"

'I like him,' Soul cooed in my head. 'He better be our dad.'

I giggled, a unsure kind of giggle. When he let me go, I could see three figures standing far enough away I couldn't see them. I don't know why but one seemed very familiar.

"Yes I am, child." Zalgo said, kindly for such a large and intimidating demon. "I have been observing you since you were born. How is your sister?"

I giggled. "She likes you."

Soul chuckled darkly. 'Who wouldn't?'

Zalgo gestured for me to follow him. I obeyed. He took me into a smaller cave, one with a high throne and a lower one at it's side.

"I've been waiting for the day you and I met," Zalgo boomed.

I could hear the three figures following us, at a distance, still not close enough for me to see. It bothered me. I growled low.

"You are the heir to the throne, only if I am killed, to be exact. And only if you accept immortality."

He smiled down at me. I grinned back, feeling worry wash away. "I would love to be immortal, to be with you, Dad."

He took a deep breath. "Then that shall be yours. Now, do you want to stay here, or return home for now. If you stay, I can teach you many things you might like to know."

I shuffled my feet, biting my lip. 'Take the deal,' Soul hissed. I nodded.

"I'll stay!" I said, a bit to loudly for it to be regular speaking. "I want to be with you and learn whatever I can. If you don't mind."

Zalgo only nodded, placing a hand on my forehead. "Yes Child, you may stay. Now sleep. I'll tell Slendy of your decision."

Darkness filled my vision, my mind went blank. I could only hear for a few moments. He ordered someone or ones to take me to my room. Then all went silent.