[NSFW]Season2 Trailer - "My lustful addiction - part1"

Wayo's POV

Matured Content Advise

"Yo"

"Umm"

P'Pha was now on top of me and looking at me even though the light in my room was not so bright. The atmosphere was quiet and perfect for a romantic scene. I was going crazy because of the emotion I felt in my heart.

The man in front of me ... I would give him my first time. The man I've loved and been waiting for so long.

He was awesomely handsome as an angel or a god. His smooth and nice skin, sweet eyes, high nose, beautiful lips were crafted into perfect proportions. The shape of his body and muscles looked as if they have been meticulously carved. His body was the best work of art. I felt very lucky to love him and it was difficult for me to believe that he also loved me too.

 I felt very lucky to love him and it was difficult for me to believe that he also loved me too

"If you're not ready, I can wait krub." P'Pha asked me for my assurance.

I was silent and nodded my head giving him my green light.

He lifted his body a little, stretched his arms to unbutton my shirt slowly while his eyes still stared at me sweetly.

I felt melted when he looked at me like this. Honestly I've never been immersed in such a lovely sight. Or maybe it was too sweet.......

...... sweet as a poison.

Sweet, melted. No exact words could describe it.

"Damn ... I feel so insecure." P'Pha said softly. "Yo, you make me lose my confidence."

"Is something wrong?" I whispered.

We just whispered to each other. My face and face were close together, only a few inches apart.

"Maybe? I wonder if i could please you enough." He said while his hand continued to unbutton my shirt.

"... You looked like an expert in the bathroom," I murmured.

"Do not look at me like that"

"Hmm?"

"You are teasing me." P'Pha leaned over and put his body on mine. God! I could feel the warmth of his lean body.