Season2 Trailer - "My sweet temptation - part1"

Wayo's POV

What did I just say!

I said it by myself and now I could not sleep thinking about what i just said to P'Pha. Of course, so was P'Pha. But one thing that I was sure was that ugly rumor no longer bothered me.

The next morning, all I could think of was how tonight was going to happen.

"Bitchy Yo" Montri greeted me in the morning. "You arrive early. It is kinad strange because you are usually late when you walk in or you just had a the big night?"

 It is kinad strange because you are usually late when you walk in or you just had a the big night?"

"What big night?"

"She meant a great night." Myna angel added as she put some makeup on her face.

"What's wrong with you? Too tired from having sex with your hubby all night? So you cannot hear what I'm saying."

"Hey ..." I screamed in surprise.

Everyone looked at me.

"Really?"

"Did he DO you last night?"

"Of course, look at his face. This is the face of someone who has just lost his virginity!"

"Wait! All of you!" I tried to stop them before this got crazier than it already was. "Whether I lost it or not, it is my virginity." I tried to stop talking about my private life, but they still laughed.

"Bitchy Yo ... you had to give us details, your husband is in the platinum grade, and in the level of international premium products, so we want to know how good he is in bed."

Shit! I was just complaining.

"Do not do this to us, you have a perfect man. We would never have thought of it. So you have to have compassion and tell us what we want to know." Katty angel said waiting for Chicken angel's support.

"There is really nothing to tell?" Montri angel immediately began the interrogation.

They were driving me crazy. Unfortunately they were my best friends, so I could not just ignore them.