The creature sat there helplessly shaking like there was no tomorrow. Probably, there was no tomorrow for him.

I looked at Damion and he released my hand taking a step forward. His hand went down to his hair gripping the ruthlessly as he pulled his head up causing him to look at us. His face, oddly familiar, covered with blood and dried tears, sunken eyes, and broken nose.

"This! THIS is what I do Argyl. I kill people. I kill them in the worst way possible. I am a monster. A Demon as they say." He spat in a high voice and that man drew his body closer to himself as Damion's voice made it's way to his.

"I have been torturing him since a week." He said gripping his jaw in a bruising hold. I saw the horror spread across the man's face.

Damion released him with a jerk and took a step back taking out a gun from his waist band.

I looked at him as he held the gun in his hand pointing at the man.

"Shall I ?" I asked him silently.

His eyes snapped to meet mine a surprised look in them. It changed to a proud one in no time and he gave me a curt nod. His face passive as he handed me the gun.

I looked at the beauty in my hand. I held it aiming towards the man. I saw him closing his eyes.

I placed my finger on the trigger loading the gun and in a moment I pulled it. The melodious sound of bullet shooting through it resonated through the room and it hit the man in the middle of his forehead, his body falling on the ground.

His soul leaving his body.

I turned to Damion who was looking at me. I held his hand bringing it up and placed the gun in his palm closing his fingers around it.

I didn't look away from him.

"I know what you do Damion. I know who you are." I said silently.

"I am a monster." He said.

"I don't care."

"I am not the hero in your stories." He retorted looking deep into my eyes.

"I never wanted one." I replied.

"I am the darkness."

"The darkness makes me feel safe. I fear light. I don't care what you are Damion. I really don't. I won't be your weakness. I want to be your strength. I am ready to fight with you. No matter what. I am ready to stand by your side. At any cost. In any damn situation." I whispered looking at him.

He didn't speak anything. He kept staring at me.

"I love you. No matter what and who you are. I love you." I repeated myself.

In a moment his hand snaked around my waist pulling me impossibly closer to him as he placed his lips on mine.

The spark I felt in my body were unexplainable. My mind stopped processing anything and my heart beat at an impossible rate as he kissed me softly.

He had the whole control on me. He held me so tightly to him refusing to let me move. His hand around my waist held me in a death grip. My one hand found their way around his neck as I held him and other gripped his shirt, pulling myself closer to him.

It wasn't enough. I wanted to be as close as I could to him. He slowly took the control, the soft kiss turning into a quite rough one. I didn't mind it at all. I kissed him with the same passion. I could hear his heart going wild too.

His other hand cupped my face angling it. I ran my fingers through his hair messing them up even more. This was something I had never felt before. It was something only Damion could make me feel.

He was messing with my senses. My mind stopped working a long time ago, every thought slipping away from my brain.

My body screamed for the need of oxygen but I ignored it. I didn't want this to end. I didn't want to pull myself away from him. But the need of oxygen grew strong and I pulled away both of us breathing heavily to fill our lungs with oxygen.

Breathless in a beautiful way.

I opened my eyes to look at him and found his eyes already fixed on me. He gazed at me lovingly. Like I was the only thing he could see that moment.

My mind was filled with only his thoughts.

"I love you too." He whispered looking at me with a small smile gracing his handsome face.

A smiled appeared on mine as I wrapped my hands around him never willing to let go.

Hey guys!
Here you go with another chapter!

I was surprised watching how good you guys know Damion.

Many of you predicted he won't take it well!

Well very good😂.

What you think about this one?

Thanks for reading.
I hope you like it.
Please vote and comment.
Thank you...
                         ~32tyga😘😘