Sam tried to repress her reaction to this information and quickly darted her gaze to the floor. She felt upset for Grimmjow even though he was a dick, he lost his friends, his rank and his arm in one night.

"It really is a shame he was a good Espada but it seems he will have to be replaced." Gin remarked giving a shrug of his shoulders, his eyes still on the upset girl.

"Yea...it is a shame." He heard her say just above a whisper before looking toward him once more.

"Mmm, well enjoy your breakfast and stay safe. We don't want you to get hurt...well too hurt." Gin snickered as he turned and left, closing the door as he did.

Sam once again stood there in silence before giving a sigh and making her way over to the cart where a very simple breakfast was laid out. Slowly she took what she wanted to eat along with a cup of tea over to the small table in the room.

Luckily, she was able to enjoy a quiet meal without anybody coming in and disrupting her. As she ate her mind wondered to what Gin had said the night before.

'Don't even think about escaping. It's hopeless to try and leave, just like it is to think your situation will get any better.'

Was it really hopeless for her to believe she had no chance of getting away from here or was he just saying that to play mind tricks on her? Groaning, Sam rested her forehead on the table, irritated at the whole fucked up situation she was in.

The young woman frowned as her mind replayed over each event that aspired yesterday. A shiver ran through her as she recalled the moment when Aizen circled her like prey and literally toyed with her. Slowly as if scared she raised her hand to her hair where he had put the clip he suddenly pulled out of nowhere.

Her hand gently brushed over the clip which felt like it was made of crystal or glass. She pushed herself to her feet, quickly losing her appetite and made her way over to the bathroom to get a look at the strange hair clip.

As she made her way into the bathroom, her gaze fell on her reflection and the reflection of the hair clip.

Her assumptions were made correct, it seemed the clip was made out of a red crystal and was crafted into the shape of a flower. Clip was quite large, it was a bit bigger than the size of a golf ball and had multiple layers of close knit petals. Sam could tell it was made with hard work and obviously cared for before Aizen had placed it in her hair.

Frowning, the young woman slowly removed the clip from her ombré hair, letting her hair fall a bit before she studied the clip closer. Her fingers slowly guide over the smooth edges as she became entranced with the decorative accessory. During the minutes of silence observation she began to grow nuisance about the whole thing.

Quickly Sam placed the clip on the sink and closed her eyes as if to get away from it all for a moment. Soft breaths were heard as Sam focused her mind and turned her gaze to her reflection once more. She knew there was no exact way out and honestly there was nothing to do in the room all day so she might as well as explore her prison.

Giving a sigh, Sam cleaned herself up and changed into another set of the exact clothes before pausing to take in her look in the mirror. A frown graced her face as she stared back at the reflection of a girl who bore dark circles under her red eyes, and looked nothing like her previous cheerful self. Her gaze fell and landed on the red flower clip that rested on the counter.Honestly she didn't want to wear it but if she didn't, she had a feeling that her captor might say something and that was last thing she wanted to.