I look down at my lap, she was staring at me too long and I was honestly intimidated by her

I look down at my lap, she was staring at me too long and I was honestly intimidated by her. The vibe she gave off was so intense that I was able to feel it across the room. "I caught that glimpse you threw across the room." I look up and over at the person who had spoke to me realizing that it was the girl who was staring at me from across the room. I slowly look her up and down before smiling small. "Are you sure that you weren't the one staring at me?" I point out. She smirks at me and leans against the counter of the bar, sinking her teeth in her bottom lip as her beautiful eyes scan my body. "I'm Bella." She extends her hand for me to shake. I just look at it then grab my empty glass. "I'm Amini, another drink please." I tell the bartender as I hand him my glass.

"I've never seen you before." She comments.

I nod my head and tuck my lips, letting my eyes wander around the room. "Did Jensen just sign you?" She asks, twirling my dark hair around her index finger. I nod and grab her hand, placing it to her side.

"I'm not into girls." I announce. I knew by the way she stared at me a bit into her lip she was thinking that something was going to happen between us.

"How do you know?" She asks, gliding her tongue across her bottom lip. I turn and reach for my drink from the bartender. "I just do.' I reply, taking a sip.

"You might just want to get a taste of that forbidden fruit " She smiles at me and licks her lips.

---

When the door closes behind us she pushes me up against it and presses her body against mine. I feel her lips latch onto my hot skin, sucking my neck until her lips fine mine. Her hands roam around my body, sucking my lips, pulling on clothing, gripping my thighs. The air in the dark room becomes thicker which makes me want to remove my clothes. I gently push her away and use the back of my hand to wipe my lips that felt swollen from her sucking on them with so much aggression.

I can't help but to stare at her. I'm not sure if it was the liquor in my system or just my mind frame at this very moment but I want to taste that forbidden fruit of her's.

How exactly do girls fuck? Shit, I'm about to find out.

I press my lips against the brim of the bottle of henny the bartender gave us while my eyes stare deeply into her blue ones. "Let me show you what it's like to fuck with something right." She says motioning me over to her.

I take another sip from the bottle and slowly walk over to her, making sure to keep my balance since the henny in my system was slowly taking full effect. She takes the bottle out of my hand and places it on the nightstand by the bed.

"I need that." I speak, looking at the bottle sitting by it's lonesome. I need to be sloppy drunk if I'm going to do this, tomorrow morning I don't want to remember my name or this experience. I want to wake up with a throbbing headache and memory loss like Dory.