Ch.14

[Before I start writing, I want to say thank you. My first fanfic "PROM" reached the 4.000 reads! Love y'all.]

***

'How was it?' I asked Maxi, who just came out of the shower and walked towards me with a towel around his waist.

'I was exhausted. But still, it was a great training. You really should've come with me.' He answered.

He probably won't tell me anything if I just ask him how it has been. I need to find out if he talked to Michael or not. If he tells him everything, I lose everything.

'And, were there many people?'

Maxi took a glass of orange juice. 'Well, not that many, to be honest. I expected more people to be there.'

'Humanity. We often choose McDonald's above fitness.' I said and Maxi started laughing.

'That's for sure.' He took a sip of his juice. 'I'm going to put on some clothes.' He said as he put down his glass.

I still don't know anything. It's so hard to get information out of that guy. I need to figure everything now, before it's too late.

Losing Carolina would break me. It's so rare that my all time school crush, is my girlfriend, right now.

'Dreaming?' I heard Maxi say, who just put on his clothes.

'Maybe.' We laughed.

'About?' He asked.

'Uhm... nothing.'

Maxi looked at me and kept on looking.
'So... want to hang out tonight?' He asked.

I first wanted to find an excuse, but why not? He's still my best friend.

'What do you have in mind?' I asked. A small, but bad smile appeared on his face.

'Let's party!' He shouted.

When the evening arrived, Maxi and I drove to a club in the city center. In the car I noticed 3 missed calls from Carolina, but with Maxi beside me, I couldn't answer them.

'I missed this you know. It's time for us to party again. Good music, good drinks and good women!' Maxi said.

Whatever Maxi asks me to do, I need to stay loyal towards Carolina. Maxi doesn't know I already have a girlfriend.

We walked inside the club and some purple neon disco lights were already shining around the building.
Girls in short skirts were dancing around. The music was so loud, you had to scream to communicate.

'Let's go!' Maxi screamed as he grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor.

A girl with long red hair started staring at me, and pointing at me. She came closer and closer and tried to dance very sensual with me. I tried to make clear, I didn't want her to come that close. Ofcourse, without Maxi noticing. The Agus he knows would never skip a girl like this.

She didn't really get the hint and started dancing with her arms around my neck. She stared at my lips and then at my chest. I tried to dance a bit with her.

'Okay, you're doing great!' She said. 'Do you want to go?' She asked.

'Go where?' I asked.

'A room, you stupid!' She laughed.

I didn't know what to say or do. I freezed.

'Uhm... I... No, I can't.' I replied after some minutes.

'Why not? You got a girlfriend?' She asked.

'Uhm, no.' I said.

'Nick?' A voice said from behind me.

I turned around and saw Michael.

'Who is this girl?' He asked. You could see the anger on his face. He probably thought I was about to cheat on Carolina, although I would never ever do that.

'No one.' I said as I tried to get back on a distance.

'Okay, are yoy having fun?' He asked.

'Not really.' I answered very honest.

'You prefer to be with Caro, don't you?' He smiled at me and gave me a little wink. His smile dissapeared when he saw Maxi.

'Nick, watch out! That weird guy from the fitness, he's dancing righr behind you.' He said.

'Who? Maxi? He isn't weird. He's a friend of mine.' I said.

Michael was a bit confused. I hope this won't ruin everything...

So this was the next chapter. Opinions may be commented. Also vote if you liked it. As you all may have noticed, I already warmed you guys up for my next story. But I'll start writing that one, if this one's finished. Bye xxx