Ch.10

'Maxi, I'm back!' I shouted through the hotelroom.

'Great! That took long. Show me your new clothes!' He shouted back.

Sh*t. I came home without any clothes. I am so stupid.

'Uhm, I couldn't find anything.' I said nervous.

'You couldn't find anything in Buenos Aires?' He asked.

'No.'

He didn't ask anything for a few minutes.

'What about our plan, Agus? What are we going to do?' He asked.

I already was afraid he would ask that.

'I don't know, Maxi.'

'What? You're not going to tell me you changed your mind.' He said as I saw him finish a row of drugs.

'No, not at all. I just need some time to think about it.' I said.

'Want to join a dinner tonight together with Vale, Karol, Rugge and Mike?' - Carolina

'Who was that?' Maxi asked as he heard my phone thrilling from the message I got.

'My uncle.' I lied.

'Why would he text you? I didn't even know you had one?' He said. 'Well, I don't care anyway. My head and eyes hurt so bad. I think I need some sleep.' Maxi said as he stood up and went to his bed.

I cleared the mess he made with his drugs, like I always did. I wish I could help him. His life is as miserable as mine and I do feel sorry for him.

*****

The evening fell. I took a suit out of my closet and put it on. I did my hear, brushed me teeth and drove with my car to Carolina's house.

I stepped out of my car and went to the front door to ring the bell. She slowely opened the door.

'I already thought I heard your car.' She said.

She was wearing a short blue dress without sleeves.

'Can you still close the zip?' She asked as she turned around.

She held her hair high enough, so I could easly see the zip. I closed it very slow and carefull. After I did that I placed a soft kiss in her neck.

'Come let's go. Otherwise we're too late.' She said as she turned around.

'Can I get one kiss before we go?' I asked. She came closer, grabbed my cheecks and kissed my lips.

Then we walked to my car, stepped in and drove to the restaurant. Weird to go out eating with my bullies.

The four already were sitting on a table and Carolina and I joined them.

'Hey, how are you guys?' Valentina asked.

'We're fine.' Carolina said.

'So are the two of you... official?' Michael asked curious.

'Yes. Yes we are.' Carolina said as she looked into my eyes. I put my hand on her leg and kissed her cheeck.

'I'm happy for the two of you.' Karol smiled.

'On love!' Michael shouted as we took our glasses of wine and clinched them. We all smiled.

They actually all changed into really kind human beings. I never expected they could be so... so gentle.

The waitress came to take our order. We all ordered a meal and some drinks.

'So Nick, do you still study or do you work?' Karol asked.

'I finished high school and then studied teacher physical education.' I said honestly, because I really did.

'So you're sportive?' Valentina asked.

'Yes, and I love to do it.' I said.

'WHERE TF IS YOU AT?' - Maxi

'If you all would excuse me for a minute, I need to call someone.' I stood up and went outside the restaurant. I called Maxi.

'Maxi? Yes, it's me Agus.'

'Ah, where are you dude?'

'I'm at my uncle's house. He's sick and needs some help.'

'Oh okay. Well, see you then.'

...

We both hang up. I went back inside.

'Who was it?' Carolina whispered into my ear.

'Maxi.' I whispered back. 'He wanted to know where I put the remote.'

Our meals got served and we all started eating.

So, this is the 10th chapter of my story. I hope you liked, if you did leave a comment/vote. The next update won't be a chapter, but a little background story of Maxi's life. Just so y'all can follow his story too. Bye guys, love you lots! xxx