Ch.9

I went over the bridge and saw Carolina. She was playing with her hair and looking around very nervous.

'Well hello.' I said.

'You idiot, you scared me!' She said.

'I'm sorry, but you wanted to meet so here I am.' I said.

We walked back over the bridge and went to a small bar.

'I'll take a coffee please and you Nick?' Carolina said.

'The same.' I said.

The waitress went inside to get our order, then she came back and gave it to us.

'So how are you?' I asked.

'I'm good now.' She said.

We sat there and talked for hours. When I'm with her I forget about everything. All my problems and doubts fade.

I payed the coffee's. We stood up and walked through the city center. Before I even noticed she grabbed my hand. People stared. We probably look like a couple, but this happiness is based on one big lie...

'This is where I live.' Carolina said as she pointed at a small white house.

'Alone?' I asked.

'No, with my husband and two children.' She said and she winked. We both started laughing very hard.

'I still have got some things to do.' She said as she turned around. She stood right in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes.

Slowely and a bit nervous I grabbed her waist. Then I pulled her closer to me. Our bodies were touching. Carolina layed her hands on my chest and then slowely went up until she reached my cheecks. With her thumbs she stroke them.

We came closer and closer. Our noses touched and I could feel her breathe.

Then our mouths were right in front of each other. Slowely and gentle I touched her soft lips with mine. With our eyes closed we both enjoyed this beautiful moment.

She slowely let her tongue slip into my mouth and she moved her hands into my hair. With her fingers she went through my hair very kind.

I slowely went down with my hands. From her waist to her ass.

This kiss was unreal, amazing. I always dreamed about kissing Carolina Kopelioff, the most beautiful girl of our school back then. Now it is happening, but she still thinks she's kissing Nick.

She moved her hands back to my chest, her tongue back into her mouth and gave me one little soft kiss on my lips. We both opened our eyes and smiled, like two kids who just got some candy.

'I love you, Nick.' She whispered. She looked at her hands that were laying on my chest. I removed my hands from her ass and took her hands. I slowely kissed them.

'I love you to.' I answered.

Then Carolina hugged me. I held her very tight.

'Promise that you'll never let go.' She said.

I smiled. 'I never will.' I whispered.

Some minutes later, we let each other go.

'See you next time.' She said and she softly touched my lips with hers one last time.

'Yeah, see you, my beautiful.' I said and she walked inside her house. When she closed the door behind her, I decided to go back to the hotel. Maxi's probably wondering wher I am.

I hope you liked this chapter. Leave some comments/votes. Bye guys, love all of you!! xxx