Ch.12

'Good morning.' Maxi said as he made his cup of tea.

'Yeah.'

'You came home late.' He said.

'What are we married or something? I told you I was at my uncle's place.'

He didn't care and started drinking.

'Anyway, I'll be at the fitness today. Want to join me?' Maxi asked.

'No, I'm sorry. I'm not really in the mood to train.'

'Okay, other time.' He says as he finished his tea and started making his bag.

A few minutes later Maxi left. I decided to call Carolina. She picked up.

'Hello beautiful.' I said through the phone.

'Hello.' She answered a bit sleepy.

'Want to meet?' I asked.

'Sure.' She said.

'Where? When?' I asked,

'Just come to my place whenever you want.'

We hang up. I made myself ready to visit the love of my life. I'll never get used to that thought. I stepped inside my car at noon and arrived a bit past twelve. I rang the bell and with one red rose I was waiting for Carolina to open.

'Hello. Is that for me?' She asked with a smile as she opened the front door.

'Ofcourse, it's not for your neighbour.' She laughed as I said that.

'Come in.'

I went inside and looked around. It was beautiful. She took the rose and layed it on a small table in the hall. She grabbed my hands and kissed me.

'What are your plans with me.' I whispered as her lips stopped touching mine.

'I don't know. What would you like to do?' She said biting her lip.

We went inside the living room and watched some tv. Her head was resting on my chest.

I hope Maxi won't be home too soon.

Carolina put out the tv and stared at me.

'I saw enough.' She said. 'I want your attention.'

I smiled and went with my left hand through her long brown hair. We slowely started kissing. Carolina got herself onto my lap. The kissing became wilder and more passionate.

She slowely started getting under my shirt with her hands.

'Not wrong... those... abs.' She said as she got the chance.

I pulled up my shirt and took it off. I threw it on the floor.

'So... you go to the fitness?' She asked. And then she started kissing me again.

Fitness... Maxi... Actually I really have to go home, but what about Carolina. Maxi or Carolina. Agus, you have to choose... right now.

As she took of her shirt as well, and only wore her bra, it became more difficult.

As I chose Carolina and wanted to open her bra, someone rang the door bell.

It scared Carolina. She took my hands away from her bra and put her shirt back on. I didn't...

She opened and I could hear Michael's voice. He came inside.

His eyes went from my shirt, to my naked upper body and then to Carolina, because she was wearing her shirt in the wrong way.

He smiled and winked at me.

'What's wrong, Mike?' Carolina asked.

'I was at the fitness today...

I am so mean for stopping right there. Want to know what Mike's doing there? Keep on reading! I'm back and exited HAHAHAHA!
Thanks for 500+ reads. Love y'all xxx